Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupid, whiney gamers  (Read 1052 times)

Stupid, whiney gamers
« on: August 21, 2008, 05:30:59 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Everyone on this site must have been to a LAN party at least once. Any everyone knows, that in every LAN party, there is always one stupid, sore loser. This is the guy that starts jumping off cliffs as soon as he starts moving down on the games ranking chart. He's the guy that spends the whole event WHINING about how he "doesn't care" about losing, when he clearly does.Yes, we all know this guy.
Why does he have to whine about everything? As soon as you get into a Banshee, he'll start screaming "WHO'S THE VEHICLE !@#$%!". What exactly is wrong with this? The vehicles weren't put on the map as decorations, they were put there so that we could USE them. We all have an equal chance at getting one too, except for the rare occasions that one suddenly spawns right over your head. So why whine?
Any tactic is an illegitimate tactic to the whiner. A sniper is a camper, a person in a vehicle is a vehicle !@#$%, and a person who goes up from behind is just a !@#$%. Despite this criticism of any tactic other than just running and gunning, they are usually the ones who resort to !@#$% like screen watching and vulturing.
!@#$% these whiners.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Re: Stupid, whiney gamers
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 05:33:40 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Everyone on this site must have been to a LAN party at least once.

I doubt everyone.

Anyways I know exactly what you're talking about. Hate those people so much. Usually if I'm master or whatever I'd just kick them.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 05:40:47 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
!@#$% these whiners.

^this.

We should make a site dedicated to naming and shaming them in the hope they'll !@#$% off.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:04 pm »
Everyone on this site must have been to a LAN party at least once. Any everyone knows, that in every LAN party, there is always one stupid, sore loser. This is the guy that starts jumping off cliffs as soon as he starts moving down on the games ranking chart. He's the guy that spends the whole event WHINING about how he "doesn't care" about losing, when he clearly does.Yes, we all know this guy.
Why does he have to whine about everything? As soon as you get into a Banshee, he'll start screaming "WHO'S THE VEHICLE !@#$%!". What exactly is wrong with this? The vehicles weren't put on the map as decorations, they were put there so that we could USE them. We all have an equal chance at getting one too, except for the rare occasions that one suddenly spawns right over your head. So why whine?
Any tactic is an illegitimate tactic to the whiner. A sniper is a camper, a person in a vehicle is a vehicle !@#$%, and a person who goes up from behind is just a !@#$%. Despite this criticism of any tactic other than just running and gunning, they are usually the ones who resort to !@#$% like screen watching and vulturing.
!@#$% these whiners.
I am actually the guy that no one expects to be number 1 but I always do and everyone turns into this whiner you so describe. lol

I remember back in highschool, we had a huge videogame party with like 20 guys(that alot since my school was a christian school and had only 99 kids -.-).  I brought over my Gamecube and I had people saying to me the whole time,"Wow, I actually like it.  Maybe I shoulda got one."  We had Red Faction set up on the PS2.  Halo 1 and 2 was being alternatly(about every 1 to hour and a half) switched out in the two XBOXes.  I meean we would play 4 vs 4 for an hour in Halo 1 then play the same thing with Halo 2.

One group was upstairs, the other was downstairs.  Both teams got a projector to use instead of a small ass tv.  Every time we played Halo, I kicked the !@#$% out of every one.
You couldn't claim "screen peeker" because we didn't see the other teams screen...lol
I never owned a XBOX much less Halo.  It is just a generic fps that is easy to pick up and play.  Halo 2, it took me about 10 minutes and I was back at number 1 because Halo2 felt a tad different than Halo 1.  During those ten minutes...XD "YEAH I KILLED JEFFRIES!!!!!AHAHAHAH!"
After that,"What the !@#$%!!!!!!You are cheating!!!You have to be...I am never this bad."

So, yeah.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:36 am »
I really hate it when a whiny gamer joins, I have met those pathetic low-lifes way to much!

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:23 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
*cough*Look in the mirror too often, HB?*cough*

Seriously though, I have been guilty of quitting when I tire of a game, but I don't whine about it, that's for sure.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 04:32:47 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Yes, and the chances of it happening double, or even triple when 12 year old(s) are involved.

>_________________>

Heck even on the internet people just complain. It's nice when games have the option to turn off chat : 3
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 06:19:57 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
I remember when I played Halo 1 online. I one on ones I would get yelled at because I'd charge up behind people and blast their shield off, then melee them to death (also from the side and the front), or I'd blast them with a plasma rifle-shotgun combo. They'd be like, "MAN THAT'S CHEAP STOP IT." I'd answer with, "Learn to play better, then."

Then, in slayer matches, if you even THINK about touching rockets or the bigger weapons, people are like, "ROCKET NOOB" and such. It's stupid.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 10:11:03 pm »
People just get jealous and they know they cant do anything about it so they just whine about it, hoping people will sympathise with them.

But it's better to take it like a man and accept that you're a loser though.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 02:24:41 am »
Everyone on this site must have been to a LAN party at least once.
I feel like such a failure :'(

I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 58 queries.

anything