Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petition to stop Uwe Boll  (Read 2100 times)

Petition to stop Uwe Boll
« on: April 07, 2008, 04:45:10 am »
Seems like Dr. Uwe Boll has been navigating the globe for about seven months with his Postal / Seed double feature tucked under his arm. He pops up at various festivals and conventions, shows off his new masterworks, and then hops a plane to another continent. And he does lots of interviews, most of which are pretty damn amusing. The latest Q&A with the king of krapola appears on FEARnet, and it's there you'll find some solid questions about animal abuse, Nazi humor, and all those crazy German tax shelters.

But the best part of the interview comes near the end. It goes a little lot something like this:

"FEARnet: Are you aware that there is a petition online, signed by 18,000 people, requesting that you stop making movies?
Boll: Yeah, I know that. 18,000 is not enough to convince me.
FN: How many would it take?
Boll: One million. Now we have a new goal."

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Uwe Boll has thrown down the gauntlet. If we can get another 980,000 signatures on THIS PETITION, then we will have done our part for the advancement of global cinematic culture. No more BloodRaynes or Houses of the Dead or Dungeon Sieges. If this isn't a worthy cause, I really don't know what is. Maybe if we get two million signatures we can get the guy's retirement to include the "producer" title. Don't wait to sign the thing: Boll already has Tunnel Rats, Far Cry, Zombie Massacre and BloodRayne 3 in production.

Postal hits limited release in late May, and (according to Dread Central) Vivendi Home Entertainment will unleash the Seed DVD in September.
Source: http://www.cinematical.com/2008/04/06/one-million-signatures-and-uwe-boll-will-quit-making-movies/

Due your part to make the world a better place.  Sign the petition and then show it to everyone you know.  It probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.  The petition is located here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
Re: Petition to stop Uwe Boll
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 04:55:34 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I was going to sign, but then I read about Far Cry and shat myself. Far Cry is the manliest game ever. I don't care what anybody says. You play as an ex-SEAL  who is being hunted by mercenaries, then is captured by a mad scientist and turned into a mutant. He then has to fight his way across islands of mutants and mercenaries and dinosaurs, and eventually finds a volcano. He kicks some ass there and flys away as it explodes.

I want a Far Cry movie, regardless of how bad it is.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/

ali

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 04:57:01 am »
Does anybody EVER even care about those petitions? I mean like do you think those companies actually give a !@#$% about your opinion?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 05:06:33 am »
I never said I expected it to work, I just said that it's worth a shot.  The guy even said in the interview he knew about the petition specifically and said he wanted 1,000,000 signatures first.  Even if it doesn't work, at least he'll have a better idea of how many people hate him....maybe he'll flat-out commit suicide.  It's worth a shot right?  It's not like this take more then ten seconds to sign...

I was going to sign, but then I read about Far Cry and shat myself. Far Cry is the manliest game ever. I don't care what anybody says. You play as an ex-SEAL  who is being hunted by mercenaries, then is captured by a mad scientist and turned into a mutant. He then has to fight his way across islands of mutants and mercenaries and dinosaurs, and eventually finds a volcano. He kicks some ass there and flys away as it explodes.

I want a Far Cry movie, regardless of how bad it is.

You realize that if, (and when), he releases that movie that there will be absolutely no hope of an actual good adaptation of it ever being made.  The franchise's name will be so sullied that no filmmaker will even consider going near it ever again.  That's a terrible mentality.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:08:53 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Online petitions never work. I signed it anyways though.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 06:19:20 am »

Exactly.  It's one of those "Ah, what the hell" situations.  If it somehow works the world will become a much better place, if not...eh, no harm no foul.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 07:25:15 am »
Signed.

Also, it's getting signatures pretty damn fast. Like, 100 every couple of minutes.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 07:28:21 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Wait wait wait... Uwe Boll is a Doctor?
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 09:27:03 am »
31662 Signatures Total

Not gonna get near one million for a long time
the a o d c
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 09:29:44 am »
It's moving pretty damn fast though, as I said before.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 10:52:34 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Its at like 70000 from what I saw, plus, signed.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 04:11:07 am »
*BUMP*

It was at roughly 19,000 when I started this thread two days ago, now it's at 124,500.  I'm bumping this as a reminder to do your part and sign it if you haven't already.  Although it's unlikely that Uwe Boll will stop making movies because of this, he is entirely aware of the petition.  If nothing else signing this will help make him depressed...that alone makes it worth it to me.

In conclusion, do your part to help Uwe Boll realize what a terrible person he is.  It only takes about 10 seconds to sign the petition.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 02:40:33 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I seen an article about this in the paper, I guess it's getting recognized ;)
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 06:27:56 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
I seen an article about this in the paper, I guess it's getting recognized ;)
XD Hurrah!  Now we can finally (hopefully, if he keeps his word) get rid of Uwe the retarded-yet-trained monkey who also tries to make films but can never actually make good ones!  I hear he killed a human, though, and inhabits his skin so as to be able to walk among the populous undetected...

AAAAaaanyway...

Uwe is pretty universally unliked.  I mean, he has molested my inner child with his craptastic movie adaptations of my favorite child-hood games.  In that respect, he is a child molester.  And yes, I WOULD say that to his face if I could.  This is why I think this petition is going to make it to 1 million in the next few weeks...

Also, Why does the film industry stay away from the franchises Uwe makes films of?  I mean, there's nowhere to go, in comparison to Uwe's work, but up.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 11:26:09 pm »
Uwe Boll's response to the petition.  He's starting to get pissed.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqCNmfJ1hY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqCNmfJ1hY</a>

The petition is now at 148,800, (almost 25,000 more than what it was less than a day ago), and still going strong.  Sign it if for some reason you haven't already, and post this at any forum you go to to help out the cause.  Hell, show your friends IRL and get them to sign as well.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:29 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I put a blog about it on a personal messaging site, (like Myspace). I hope you all do the same...also...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqCNmfJ1hY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqCNmfJ1hY</a>

The petition is now at 148,800, (almost 25,000 more than what it was less than a day ago), and still going strong.  Sign it if for some reason you haven't already, and post this at any forum you go to to help out the cause.  Hell, show your friends IRL and get them to sign as well.

He seems really arrogant. But the petition is growing really big. Thats awesome...
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:39 pm »
  • :D

Ahaha, I can't stand his movies, but I think that video just made me LIKE him a little bit-- hes !@#$% hilarious XD

EDIT:  Hey, if you want boll to CONTINUE making movies, you could always sign here!  A whopping 480 votes so far XD
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 11:50:30 pm by Limey »

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 04:26:37 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I think I should sign that petition just because he made that video. I'm sorry for complimenting the enemy, but seriously, !@#$% hilarious.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/

ali

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 06:45:38 am »

Exactly.  It's one of those "Ah, what the hell" situations.  If it somehow works the world will become a much better place, if not...eh, no harm no foul.

Signed it, about 6 times
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.417 seconds with 72 queries.