Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: oh holy !@#$%, rick astley rick roll'd new york this morning  (Read 12018 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Re: oh holy !@#$%, rick astley rick roll'd new y...
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 09:05:33 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Turkey? $35.00
Stuffing? $10.00
Rickrolling an entire nation? Priceless.

It really is the entire nation, right? NBC is a national network, so anyone who watched got rickrolled.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 03:18:25 am »
I don't think singing never gonna give you up is rickrolling. If they said "And now, here's David Hasslehoff, singing HOOKED ON A FEELING!" and rick came out, that would be different. It's just him singing a song he sings. Might as well be the Hoff...

2/10.
Well, the fact that it was interrupting another float makes it a Rick Roll.
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:39 pm »
Not to mention Cheese bursts out at the end of the song yelling "I LIKE RICK ROLLING!!!"
So uhh... yeah. it's a rickroll dude.
  • RPG Empire

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 11:03:57 pm »
  • :3
Not to mention Cheese bursts out at the end of the song yelling "I LIKE RICK ROLLING!!!"
No, it isn't. You don't have a clue what exactly rick rolling is, and neither did those guys. Visit a *chan imageboard, and find out from there. Has to be unexpected and in disguise of something else, and can also be a sudden interruption. This was none of those.
Gannon-banned brother.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 11:15:16 pm »
  • b e p i s
No, it isn't. You don't have a clue what exactly rick rolling is, and neither did those guys. Visit a *chan imageboard, and find out from there. Has to be unexpected and in disguise of something else, and can also be a sudden interruption. This was none of those.

Congratulations, you're an expert on an internet meme.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 11:17:20 pm »

Meanwhile people with lives found that somewhat amusing because it was just a bit of humour during a parade...
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 11:29:15 pm »

It was an interuption, people were expecting that weird foster's song from Eduardo and crew and it was Rick instead. So... yeah.
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 07:27:01 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything

Watch the video before you go off on people for not knowing what a rick roll is -.-  Everyone was expecting the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends float to finish their song, when suddenly it's interrupted by Rick Astley.  It's a rick roll.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 07:34:06 pm »

Watch the video before you go off on people for not knowing what a rick roll is -.-  Everyone was expecting the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends float to finish their song, when suddenly it's interrupted by Rick Astley.  It's a rick roll.

Exactly my point, thank you MG-Zero. :P
  • RPG Empire

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 08:00:02 pm »
  • :3

Meanwhile people with lives found that somewhat amusing because it was just a bit of humour during a parade...
I have a life, I find it amusing, I'm just being pedantic.

Anyway, my bad Faldomar, I went by what I heard other people had said, which was that everyone knew he was gonna be there, etc.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 08:17:11 pm »
It's alright Kyubi. :)
  • RPG Empire
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 55 queries.