Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having sex with two women at once is a bad idea  (Read 15870 times)

Re: Having sex with two women at once is a bad i...
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 08:39:29 pm »
Personally, I think threesomes arent a bad idea. But this is only the case if you're not in a relationship.

Sex with 2 men at once ... wooo!
Sex with another woman and a man ... iffy, as I'm a straight girl, and whether I would or not would depend on who the other girl was.
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 08:46:49 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Heh, I know quite a few guys who have made out with guys. It was at this big party...alcohol was involved, but some of them were mostly sober, others completely wasted. Personally I think they are just confusing substance abuse with bisexuality.
I'm too much of a prude for this myself.

I'm a straight girl

Every time you say this a puppy dies...in a fire...in a highly populated orphanage...locked in armed combat with a bunny rabbit...
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 08:50:55 pm »
2 girls 1 cup anyone? :D
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 08:53:24 pm »
I'm a straight girl

Every time you say this a puppy dies...in a fire...in a highly populated orphanage...locked in armed combat with a bunny rabbit...

My main interest is men thankyou very much.
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 08:53:32 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 09:10:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I'm a straight girl

I honestly have to ask...why? I've never met a guy (myself included) who can't be summed up in the words "Complete and total !@#$%". Guys never seem to grow up...The men in the army and fire service are wonderful examples of this. 40 year old men should not be holding food fights in the cafeteria of their place of work, but guess what my 40 year old firefighter uncle was helping to clean up after being a part of a few months ago?

Even the sweetest guy you'll meet is a complete and total immature !@#$% at heart. At least women are just complete and total bitches at heart.

Yeah, I'm a misanthrope and a misandrist, yet completely content to be a man, what ya gonna do about it? :P

Maybe this is why threesomes with two girls will never work, it requires a man who'll put the needs of the women entirely about his own and forget about his own pleasure, which not only defeats the entire reason men seem to desire threesomes, but is also like finding a specific needle in a giant pile of needles. Sure, you may find the needle but you'll probably have to dive into the pile to do so, and probably die of blood loss before you reach it.

I'd like to think that if/when I have sex I'll put the needs of the partner first, but that is because if they like it, they'll more likely come back for more, which ultimately benefits both of us.

I believe this also conclusively proves sexuality is not a choice. Why would a women chose to be straight? My next challenge: To cure cancer.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 09:14:59 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 09:15:10 pm »
I'm a straight girl

I honestly have to ask...why? I've never met a guy (myself included) who can't be summed up in the words "Complete and total !@#$%". Guys never seem to grow up...The men in the army and fire service are wonderful examples of this. 40 year old men should not be holding food fights in the cafeteria of their place of work, but guess what my 40 year old firefighter uncle was cleaning after being a part of up a few months ago?

Even the sweetest guy you'll meet is a complete and total immature !@#$% at heart. At least women are just complete and total bitches at heart.

Yeah, I'm a misanthrope and a misandrist, yet completely content to be a man, what ya gonna do about it? :P

Maybe this is why threesomes with two girls will never work, it requires a man who'll put the needs of the women entirely about his own and forget about his own pleasure, which not only defeats the entire reason men seem to desire threesomes, but is also like finding a specific needle in a giant pile of needles. Sure, you may find the needle but you'll probably have to dive into the pile to do so, and probably die of blood loss before you reach it.

I'd like to think that if/when I have sex I'll put the needs of the partner first, but that is because if they like it, they'll more likely come back for more, which ultimately benefits both of us.

Men are bastards but women are bitches, where's the difference? You said that yourself.

Just because guys can sometimes be annoying doesnt mean I'm gona suddenly become a lesbian. Cos girls can be just as equally annoying, but more importantly, I'm just NOT attracted to girls! I'll look at a girl and admire her, but in my head I'm thinking "I wish I was as pretty as her" whereas I look at a guy and think "wow he's hot I wouldnt mind making out with him" type thing.

We've strayed a bit off topic here :P
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 09:18:01 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Oh, damn got a post before my edit finished it off...anyway, yeah: A threesome would never work because male orgasm is mainly about mechanical pleasure, for women it tends to be a more emotional affair (though obviously it has some emotional for men and some mechanical for women). Some women can orgasm merely by thinking about it for long enough.
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 09:26:14 pm »
Oh, damn got a post before my edit finished it off...anyway, yeah: A threesome would never work because male orgasm is mainly about mechanical pleasure, for women it tends to be a more emotional affair (though obviously it has some emotional for men and some mechanical for women). Some women can orgasm merely by thinking about it for long enough[/i].

I envy those women immensely.
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 03:42:11 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
How can you orgasm by...
wut?
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 05:24:26 am »
Rumor has it that the sound from "The Beam" can induce orgasm in women.

An example of one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANrzFt3rIkM&fmt=18

Rumor has it that if you want to listen to that guy in the video tell a story, you better bring a sleeping bag.
Hello, mom?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:00 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Interjects~

Uhm. FOR ONE:

It's not that hard to get a woman off. The male does have more parts that can go inside of her than just his DICK.

SECONDLY:

From my experience(s), women have a threshold. Theres a certain frame of time while pleasuring her that it's emotional, but after that they're all horned up and pervy. That's when they're yours.

THIRD'D*4:

Threesomes suck because of the emotional factors. You can't have sex with 2 women at once and have your lover be entirely thrilled with you afterwards, no matter how much she agrees to it. If the other girl moans more, or you moan more, or you finish in her, or ANYTHING that might come up negatively, she'll think about it for a very long time. Bad idea.
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2008, 04:32:33 pm »

An example of one

Not me. XD
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 05:13:23 pm »

An example of one

Not me. XD

I don't believe you. That thing sounds awesome and I want it.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 05:14:30 pm »

An example of one

Not me. XD

I don't believe you. That thing sounds awesome and I want it.

I'm a difficult woman, trust me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 63 queries.