Projects > Zelda Projects

[Completed]The Legend of Zelda - Realm of Shadows [NEW!!! V3.0]

<< < (2/12) > >>

Theforeshadower:
Not bad at all.

Few glitches here and there.
The English translation needs to be redone.  Not completely, just proof read by someone to fix all the grammatical errors.

Nicely done.

sbs91:
Yes yes the translation is not perfect i know!! :-[ Bunabart also speaks spanish!
The text in spanish has not errors (i believe) but in english did what we could
The engine is mine, i made all codes. I don´t like use other engines (i prefer to understand how it works)
Efa games made 2 dungeons and 2 island, but he didnt make codes
I posted this in comunidadgm (spanish), here and yoyogames
Thank for comments! (and sorry for my english xD)

The Boy:

--- Quote from: sbs91 on December 01, 2010, 06:42:03 pm ---Yes yes the translation is not perfect i know!! :-[ Bunabart also speaks spanish!
The text in spanish has not errors (i believe) but in english did what we could
The engine is mine, i made all codes. I don´t like use other engines (i prefer to understand how it works)
Efa games made 2 dungeons and 2 island, but he didnt make codes
I posted this in comunidadgm (spanish), here and yoyogames
Thank for comments! (and sorry for my english xD)

--- End quote ---
Cool! i like quick feedback! ummmm... yeah! do you have a script/ text dump for the game? i could go over it again for you for mistake (the "fins" were misspelt soooo many times as "finds") if you want. Im British.

Gedosemo:

--- Quote from: sbs91 on December 01, 2010, 04:59:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gedosemo on December 01, 2010, 04:20:06 pm ---Can you enable (Use synchronization to avoid tearing)?

--- End quote ---

What??
You can download with the link! that server won´t fail! (i think that you are saying that, but don´t understand all)

Did you play?

--- End quote ---

sbs91:
Gedosemo: sorry but GM5.3A hasn´t that option,,, you can´t play??!  :( can i do anything?

The Boy:
i understand half of your message  :huh: xD you want make a better translation?! XD, texts are made so:
dialogo("Hola") //spanish
dialogoi("Hi") //english
both scripts are the same.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version