Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MaJoRa is asking for YOU to help!  (Read 2453 times)

thestig

MaJoRa is asking for YOU to help!
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:00:11 am »

I am therefore opening this project to the public. I want anyone who can to submit sprite suggestions to replace what I already have. I will of course ultimately be deciding which sprites get into the project itself. I also welcome suggestions to re-do any areas in ways which might make them more playable. For now I am not looking for any new areas (such as inside dungeons) as I am in the process of mapping those out myself.

If anyone fancies making some sprites for the inside of the Greak Deku Tree for me I would be most impressed. I have already mapped the entire area out, I just lack the sprites for it.

I am going to be very busy with exams this week and the next two. So I will only be posting big updates here around once a week. I'm sure I can pick up again after that.
You've heard the man. Majora is giving you the chance to help out with his massive under-taking in improving his recently-finished Ocarina of Time 2D Map! You do not have to be a spriter or a crazy mapper to help out. One suggestion could benefit  this project more than you will ever know. Go here for more information. Time to get nit-picking, people!

Regards,
Gm112
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 33 queries.

anything