Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Great Cleanup of Submissions!  (Read 5117 times)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
The Great Cleanup of Submissions!
« on: October 31, 2012, 10:34:14 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Alright!

So, many of you already know what I'm up to, and Max already started doing this with the NPCs board. Basically, what I'm trying to do is dig up old submissions that have been left in the dark and try and discuss whether we need to approve of these or reject them, or revise. I'm going to be editing the tags of the ones we recently discussed to REVISE as most of them require revision and will poke the original posters about whether or not they wish to develop on these ideas.

Sound good bros?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Re: The Great Cleanup of Submissions!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 01:10:53 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Sounds stellar, Ash! I've gotta apologize a little, I've been avoiding changing tags an REALLY avoiding accepting submissions myself because its just inconvenient to do on an iPad :p

But just changing them to revise isn't too bad, haha.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 06:08:38 pm »
Sounds good, however with the friendly NPC's I'm a bit reluctant to accept them yet. Mostly because we don't have a solid second act in the story yet. This means that storywise or background wise the characters could contradict each other.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 06:20:18 pm »
  • It's just Max.
This is a good point. We're going to have to flesh out the story, then, pretty soon.

Also, I don't think anything really big will conflict, but small conflicts, we can just go into the wiki later and make small alterations. Before we start programming stuff, but after all the NPCs we need are accepted, we can do a consistency audit.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 06:23:46 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Sure, let's start with fleshing out the second act then!
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 06:24:30 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Sent a PM about it, but you guys want to make a topic in this board, or a few topics, for this purpose?

Here's my proposition:
First-
One topic for each of the sections, Zora, Goron, and Gerudo/Shiekah, to flesh out their problems, and their society.
At the same time, we ca resume discussion about a possible antagonist. Because... There isn't one right now. Niek and I had some ideas before we did the wiki, but we put them on the back burned for the wiki, but now that its done, I think we should restart that discussion.
Then, once the problems are figured out, we can start talking about what we want Link to do in the different regions, and then how the regions will be after the resolution. We also need to tie in things like Sykes and the rest of the gang's role.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:27:58 pm by Donotfeedthemax »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 46 queries.