Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Pass :: SECOND ACT  (Read 28062 times)

Re: Story Pass :: SECOND ACT
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 02:14:11 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
They would destroy the cogs because their interest lies in protecting the Triforce, not the Hylians!  Very similar to how Weapon's concern was the planet, not humanity.
The idea I propose here was to not have the horsemen created by the Hylians, but just something that existed before them.

The cogs are a gateway, and with Ganon's presence, the gateway can potentially become compromised.  Perhaps the problems with the races are an indirect effect of the horsemen doing their job.

And then of course, there's the no direct antagonist option again and the race's problems are occurring naturally.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 07:38:17 am »
I feel like that without primary antagonists that the story will just be bout the motions of Link getting some where, enter the dungeon, get the cog and by the end of the game just face Ganon. And there is nothing more to the main story. Yes you might need to solve some problems with races, but the main plot then looks like a chain of subplots. I think the main plot lacks escalation and some of the subplots might lack resolution. The Sheikah/Gerudo subplot is resolved by the end of the game. The Goron subplot might get a resolution in a cure, but depending on the plague doesn't it introduce other problems. With Zora and Deku you have two sets of people facing one another in conflict. At most you get a truce, but not a resolution. The problem is still there.

They would destroy the cogs because their interest lies in protecting the Triforce, not the Hylians!  Very similar to how Weapon's concern was the planet, not humanity.
The idea I propose here was to not have the horsemen created by the Hylians, but just something that existed before them.

The cogs are a gateway, and with Ganon's presence, the gateway can potentially become compromised.  Perhaps the problems with the races are an indirect effect of the horsemen doing their job.

This could also work, but as I said earlier there should be reminders of the danger at the end of the game. The main quest should show the danger and there should be a growth in Link doubting that collecting the cogs is a good idea.
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 12:17:29 am »
  • It's just Max.
Well, that would work. Although, we will need to think about if it fits will with the Hyrule universe and if it fits well with our story. I think they'd fit into Hyrule well enough if there was more emphasis placed on them, and more about them was exaplined. However, this would require shifting focus onto them more. I think it'd be a little awkward trying to put something that kind of needs explanation and backstory into this relatively small part, when the rest of the game focuses on different characters.

I say that the horsemen would need more backstory and explanation primarily because this isn't the first time the triforce has been threatened- in fact, Ganon has gotten at it at least once in OoT, and gotten pretty close in other games. If there were horsemen whose sole purpose was to protect the triforce from evil, they've been doing a shitty job. We'd need to 1) introduce these guys into the lore at the beginning of the game, 2) explain why they're there, but not to Link, because that would tell him that Ganon is evil, and 3) explain why they didn't do this before when Ganon went after the triforce.
Personally, I think this is distracting from the main game.

Therefore, I'm still in favor of having either Zelda disguised as Shiek, another Shiekah (working for the shiekah elders, not an evil one), or Maple be against Link, this character's goal is just to get the cogs before Link does. I think this would be simplest and most in-line with the plot we've already established, bring up the fewest problems.

But, if you guys have a reason why these options aren't as good, an explanation for the horsemen that meshes without questions, or another idea, I'm not in charge, I'm just argumentative :p

Niek, you ninja'd me while I was typing. I still say basically the same thing, but will add that I think for an antagonist that would build the plot the most, we should have Zelda, disguised as Shiek. The royal family doesn't take her seriously or believe her when she has a feeling that Ganon isn't who he says he is. She wouldn't be very confident in herself at the beginning either. She would just spy on Link at first, and warn him to be careful who he trusts, then show up later and fight him for his cogs. This idea is far from developed, though...

And I still think that if Maple is also looking for the cogs, she should be the antagonist. Mainly because we don't need three different parties trying to stop each other from getting the cogs. If we don't use Maple, I feel like it might be a good idea to readjust her story.

I think if Maple isn't the antagonist, then she could have an awesome part in JUST the Goron section of the game. Her story can be introduced at the beginning and she wouldn't need to be too pivotal, but she could show up in the mountains, acting callous towards the Gorons and claiming that the earth cog is the secret to creating good potions. She wouldn't be interested in the other cogs. She could then have a help/hinder relationship with Link as they both try to use each other to help get the cog, and she could even help Link defend the cog from the antagonist. However, at the end of the sequence, she would realize that all she really needs is self confidence, and she would make a potion to cure the Gorons. Then her part in the main story would end, the Goron's problem would be fixed, and Link could go on to the Shiekah/Gerudo theatre.
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 01:54:51 am »
I honestly think that the idea of Maple or a Shiekah getting involved is much better, the horsemen distract from the main story.  They don't really relate very well and we're kind of forcing it into the game.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 02:21:32 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
I honestly think that the idea of Maple or a Shiekah getting involved is much better, the horsemen distract from the main story.  They don't really relate very well and we're kind of forcing it into the game.

I'm equally not sure about the horsemen idea because it's kinda really touchy in making it feel right. It's linked with the apocalypse and so much more elements of Christianity that I'm just really not sure it's a good idea to put as a small, second part of a story. I really like the Maple idea better in my opinion.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 09:02:41 pm »
  • It's just Max.
I think Maple is pretty good too. But we need to look into how we can use her opposition toward Link as a way of getting Link to question Ganon, so that the plot builds instead of being flat then spiking at the climax, at Niek mentioned.
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2012, 09:16:40 pm »
Perhaps she could steal some item from a Gerudo or from the castle that reveals a bit about Ganodorf, which she then drops after one of her encounters with Link?

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 10:59:50 am »
Okay, so everyone wants Maple. And not to drag things out I will concede. However the Maple Max suggested is still a bit too harsh for my tastes. Especially because she is more a sassy little girl. I do still think that the "Weapon/Horsemen" idea is still good, as it seems more menacing as an antagonistic part towards Link than Maple is. But granted it is a bit weird that they didn't do anything earlier. So this is my suggestion to that.

In the past when Ganondorf was locked up in the Sacred Realm, the ancient hero who wielded the Master Sword before was also locked in the Sacred Realm, leaving the Master Sword behind in its pedestal. Now that Ganondorf is expelled from the realm, the ancient hero has also come back to make sure that no one can ever reach the sacred realm again by destroying the cogs. Where Ganondorf has a full corporeal form the ancient hero is only a shade of his former self. The temples however are shielded that anyone who has touched the Triforce once can not enter them even when they are unlocked. That is why Ganondorf uses Link to get the cogs and the ancient hero uses Maple. The hero has misled Maple by saying that one of the cogs would help her. The troubles with the races then occur due to the resurgence of all the monsters in the world, that are attracted by Ganondorfs evil presence.

Link will be confronted by Maple and the ancient hero, both together and separate on several occasions. Link convinces Maple that she is good enough to do things without the cogs. Over time the ancient hero will reveal to Link that Ganon has been expelled from the Sacred Realm and returned to Hyrule. It is also the reason why all the monsters in the world have resurfaced and thus troubles are occurring in Hyrule. He will also say that it is to dangerous for anyone to use the triforce and that is why the cogs have to be destroyed. Maple just wants to become a better witch, thus helps the hero get the cogs. She tries this sneakily, but in all clumsiness she breaks stuff and gets caught, which makes her just frantically shoot magic just to get away.

As an addition to the Third Act I think that Link would get the Master Sword before he enters the last temple. When Link enters the room he is confronted by the ancient hero for the last time. The hero tells Link that in the past using the sword he was only capable of sealing Ganondorf away. He and Link both are separate not a match against Ganondorf, but together they might have the enough strength to defeat Ganondorf once and for all. Thus when Link pulls the Master Sword out of his pedestal the hero merges his essence with Link (which incidentally might half the damage Link gets from enemies).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:02:25 am by Zaeranos »
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 12:27:14 am »
  • It's just Max.
Niek, awesome idea! Oh wait, your name is different now... But I can't spell it! Can I just call you Z or something? :p

Anyway, I like it, I think we can make it work. I think one addition we can make that would help the narrative would be the will of the Triforce. The whole idea then, summarized a bit, is that when Ganon returned, to balance this, the triforce summoned the ancient Hero's ghost from the void to assist Hyrule in the lack of a true hero who was ready. Additionally, when Ganon breached the seal from the dark world where he was trapped, monsters from the dark world were able to enter Hyrule, causing problems for everyone. Ganon is also able to use this to his advantage politically, pressuring the Hylians to work with him in this dire time.

Due to the magic of the cog temples, neither Ganon or the Hero's Shade can enter, so they each find a pawn to help them. We should probably speculate on why the Hero's shade chooses Maple, presumably this means she's pure of heart, maybe this means she helps Link out at the end, too, or something.

Initially, Maple will appear to be working for herself, then reveal to be working for someone else, who is presumed to be a bad guy, then reveal to be working for an ancient entity, then finally, reveal to be working for a good guy.

I like it, we should figure out how it builds, like how Link finds out slowly and isn't tipped off that Ganon is evil, also how this relates to the plot in individual areas.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 03:41:18 am »
Yea, I like this idea but it doesn't answer much about the problems with each race.  Why are they happening?  Are they unrelated?

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 03:03:37 pm »
  • It's just Max.
I think the problems from each race are a result of the monsters entering the world, which is a result of Ganon. The Zola attack would be natural if they showed up, since they have the same ecosystem and would fight for territory, the Gorons' problem could be a result of a water supply poisoned by a monster. The Deku's problem could be exacerbated by a monster, but I'm not exactly sure how that would work out. Since their issue is that they are fighting among each other over who should be king. The old king lost respect because he wanted to get the cog for Ganon. I don't exactly know how that one will work out.

Then the Shiekah's are really undefined. Do they even have a problem? The Gerudo probably aren't their problem, because if the Gerudo were fighting them, they would alert the Hylians, who would cease negotiations with Ganon.
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 03:08:10 pm »
The Deku problem could be explained by a monster sent by Ganon that offered him some reward.  Greed takes over, and he decides to try and turn the cog over to the monster.

The Shiekah have the issue of their temple being sealed with that horrible monster inside of it that corrupted several of the Shiekah, including those trapped in the temple.  Basically, they can't enter their own worship grounds and to top it off they KNOW something with Ganon is going down.

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 07:36:20 pm »
I was also thinking about that the problems are caused by the monsters attracted to the evil of Ganon. But it doesn't necessarily have to be one monster per region. We could even have (mini-)boss level monsters that Link has to fight outside of dungeons, just as TP did with the Bokoblin leader and SS with the Imprisoned. This would allow us to use more than just 5 boss and mini-boss characters.

With the Deku a monster could be trying to play (or feed) of the King's greed. Which makes the King ignore his duties to his people. We also have an enemy type "Mad Scrub" and part of their description is that they got mad due to a poison seeping into the swamp. We could make it that there is a cave or a part of the swamp where this poison is spreading due to a monster. Link will have to destroy it to clear the poison, although those scrubs that have gone mad will stay mad (due to Ganon's evil presence or just tragedy). Blaze also had the idea of a maze in the swamp, which could be caused by yet another monster casting an illusion, trapping deku and other travelers. Of course there are also minor problems Link can solve, because the deku with the problem is just to scared to venture from the village due to the monsters.

Having Link solve these problems would earn the trust of some deku. However he is still blocked by the guards to the Deku Kings palace. At one point he will find the guards asleep, put under a spell by Maple. As Link explores he will find Maple searching for clues about the hiding location of the cog, somewhere in a remote part of the palace. They then hear some loud noise, Maple might says something "Oops, I left the front door open. I hope the King will be okay! Oh well, I am off with the map to the cog. Tada!", before she leaves. Link goes to investigate the noise and finds an angry mob in the throne room facing the King and his guards.

Some of the deku are paranoid of him and want to get rid of Link, but the others that Link helps trust him and vouch for his kindness. The monser that bribes the King then shows up angry and showing his true face and Link has to fight it earning the trust of the others as well. [We could even make it a protect as many dekua s possible event] As soon as the monster is defeated, it becomes even apparant that the Deku King is not only greedy but also a coward. The Deku prince finally sees that and stands up to take charge. The prince orders some guards to help out with monsters approaching the village and other problems. [There still might be other problems for Link to solve]

When Link questions the butler about the cog, the butler tells Link that the deku do not guard the cog, but the Kokiri do. The palace was build to guard the only entrance into Kokiri Forest and Link gets free passage to it. The butler hopes that Link can use the cog to destroy the monsters once and for all. This is for now the only entrance into Kokiri Forest, but from the Forest side Link can open up other passages.

Next is the Kokiri Forest chapter, but I'll leave it at this for now.
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 08:23:07 pm »
I like that, seems solid.  Anyone else in favor of using it?

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 07:15:06 pm »
Niek, awesome idea! Oh wait, your name is different now... But I can't spell it! Can I just call you Z or something? :p
Niek, Zaeranos or Z, whatever rocks your boat is just fine.
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 07:36:19 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Awesome, I like this too. Since its a swamp, maybe we could take a root system approach to this. What I mean is, due to Ganon's escaping from the dark world and monsters being attracted to him, a poisonous fungus monster started growing in the swamp. The result of this is a dense fog seeping over the swamp, lots of little swamp monsters appearing and attacking Deku, and the main fungus monster's root system extending throughout the Deku swamp, so other bodies growing from the same root system can spring up in different places, causing Deku nearby to go mad.

I think we should concentrate on the madness rather than a sentient monster bribing the Deku king. The king was exposed to the monster's spores, which are causing him to act crazy. He's sealed up the palace and is ordering the guards to ignore the swamp monsters and just protect him.

So then, just to restate so I understand you properly:

The Deku are outraged about this and demand a new king, although some remain loyal, but nobody can do anything since the palace is locked up. The Deku village isn't currently affected by the fungi, but they're getting close. Link's activities to help the Deku might include destroying small shoots of the fungus that have sprung up near the village.

Ater he's done enough helping Deku tasks, he'll return to the village to find that many of the Deku are missing and the palace is unlocked, then? Inside, he encounters Maple, who's found a map to the cog, and says, oops, looks like I left the gate open! And then Link finds the Deku have stormed the throng room and are demanding that the king be sacrificed to the Kokori spirits to appease them.

Link is surrounded by Deku who consider sacrificing him, although those who he helped are on his side. Suddenly, the wall is torn down and swamp monsters come in and attack. Link must fight them off and destroy a fungal shoot that had been growing on the palace wall, thereby gaining the trust if the Deku. The prince, inspired by Link's bravery, takes control of the situation, and the Deku Butler grants Link access to the Kokori forest. Link will have to make it through the swamp maze, though.

So then, I was thinking the boss of the Kokori temple could relate to the fungus, so that destroying the boss would cause the fungi all over the area to die, making it safe for the Deku and returning the swamp back to it's less foggy and monster-free normal state.
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 02:36:22 pm »
Awesome, I like this too. Since its a swamp, maybe we could take a root system approach to this. What I mean is, due to Ganon's escaping from the dark world and monsters being attracted to him, a poisonous fungus monster started growing in the swamp. The result of this is a dense fog seeping over the swamp, lots of little swamp monsters appearing and attacking Deku, and the main fungus monster's root system extending throughout the Deku swamp, so other bodies growing from the same root system can spring up in different places, causing Deku nearby to go mad.

I think we should concentrate on the madness rather than a sentient monster bribing the Deku king. The king was exposed to the monster's spores, which are causing him to act crazy. He's sealed up the palace and is ordering the guards to ignore the swamp monsters and just protect him.
Focussing more on the King's cowardice is probably a good idea, however I don't think we should just limit to a single enemy. I already was thinking about a plant like enemy causing it. However only having plant enemies is not right, especially because we have a list of monsters for this region already. It can still use some plant enemies though. However reptiles, such as toads, can also be found in a swamp.

The Deku are outraged about this and demand a new king, although some remain loyal, but nobody can do anything since the palace is locked up. The Deku village isn't currently affected by the fungi, but they're getting close. Link's activities to help the Deku might include destroying small shoots of the fungus that have sprung up near the village.
That can be one of the things that Link will have to do before being able to continue.

Ater he's done enough helping Deku tasks, he'll return to the village to find that many of the Deku are missing and the palace is unlocked, then? Inside, he encounters Maple, who's found a map to the cog, and says, oops, looks like I left the gate open!
I think it is better to guide the player towards Maple first before the confrontation in the throne room. One way is to keep the throne room doors locked until then. This is a bit strange if the mob went in before Link. In addition if the mob went in after Link it also would give an oops idea with the player, because Link didn't close the front door either.

And then Link finds the Deku have stormed the throng room and are demanding that the king be sacrificed to the Kokori spirits to appease them.

Link is surrounded by Deku who consider sacrificing him, although those who he helped are on his side.
Well in MM the deku were prepared to burn a monkey on the stake as well, so sacrificing isn't that weird. Although the appease of Kokiri Spirits seems a bit of. It kinda makes the Kokiri seem like gods. While in fact they are a tragedy. They were once a race, joyous full of life, and now they are dead and nothing more than spirits. I think the deku Kokiri connection should just remain to the bit where they guard the entrance to Kokiri Forest and not God worshipping.

Link will have to make it through the swamp maze, though.
I was more thinking about having the maze be one of the problems to solve.

So then, I was thinking the boss of the Kokori temple could relate to the fungus, so that destroying the boss would cause the fungi all over the area to die, making it safe for the Deku and returning the swamp back to it's less foggy and monster-free normal state.
Monster-free? You always need some monsters or the overworld becomes empty and boring. The dungeons are primarily there to protect the cogs and not to cause problems for the people. I think it is best to establish that with the first dungeon, before immediately deviating from that.
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 03:03:01 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Awesome, it looks like we're on the same page from most of your comments on my comments. A couple things to maybe clarify:

I didn't mean JUST a giant fungal monster, I meant, that is the main cause of the problems. But a big ol mushroom isn't actually a great enemy, as it can't move, so I was thinking mushrooms would grow up in areas, and then swamp monsters, like reptiles/amphibians/the enemies we already have for this area would be there too.

For example, area A under normal circumstances is a habitat for chu chus and peahats. When Link gets there, a fungus will be growing, and its spores will attract more vicious enemies, like swamp moblins or something, and the spores will cause Deku to go mad, thereby creating mad scrubs.

About the order of people entering the palace, what I'm envisioning was Link leaves the village to accomplish the last helping Deku task. While he's gone, Maple leaves the door to the palace open, so when Link gets back, it's indicated that he should go there because the Deku people have gone inside. On his way in, he meets Maple on her way out. He then goes in to help the Deku.

The reason I wasn't picturing it the other way was because when Link gets back to the village, Maple will have left the door open for Link to get into the palace. That means that the door will have been open for as long as Maple was in there, and none of the Deku, who are freaking out and ready to form an angry mob, noticed that the door was open until Link went in. I just think that it'd be more in character for the Deku to pounce on the opportunity to get in right when it happens. Also, I feel like it'd be a bit weird if inside the palace, Link is talking to Maple and fails to notice a large angry mob walking behind his back into the throne room. I guess it depends on the layout of the palace for that one, though. Either way, this isn't really a big deal.

About the forest maze being one of the tasks Link has to solve, I thought the forest maze led from the Deku village to the Kokori dungeon. Why have the player go to the dungeon entrance, then turn around and go back, then go back again?

Also, yeah, monster free way a bad way to put it. I meant that the big fungus monsters would be gone, along with whatever monsters (swamp moblins or whatever) were threatening to overwhelm the Deku village.

On another note, something about Maple I thought of:
As she's the antagonist for much of the game, maybe she could have a more active way of antagonizing Link. Like, instead of flying past him saying, 'I'm after the cog!', what if she could also summon an enemy. Specifically, the puppet-creatures that the Skull Kid from Twilight Princess could summon. She'd summon these marionettes to stall Link, they wouldn't really do much damage as she doesnt want to hurt Link just slow him down, but then she'd be a more active enemy.
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 07:25:03 pm »
About the order of people entering the palace, what I'm envisioning was Link leaves the village to accomplish the last helping Deku task. While he's gone, Maple leaves the door to the palace open, so when Link gets back, it's indicated that he should go there because the Deku people have gone inside. On his way in, he meets Maple on her way out. He then goes in to help the Deku.

The reason I wasn't picturing it the other way was because when Link gets back to the village, Maple will have left the door open for Link to get into the palace. That means that the door will have been open for as long as Maple was in there, and none of the Deku, who are freaking out and ready to form an angry mob, noticed that the door was open until Link went in. I just think that it'd be more in character for the Deku to pounce on the opportunity to get in right when it happens. Also, I feel like it'd be a bit weird if inside the palace, Link is talking to Maple and fails to notice a large angry mob walking behind his back into the throne room. I guess it depends on the layout of the palace for that one, though. Either way, this isn't really a big deal.
Makes sense. The way I was thinking, was that Link and Maple would meet up in the Butlers room where the map was hidden. And when later the Butler grants Link passage he couldn't find the map in his room any more. The Link could get in was because the guards are still a sleep but still erect (maybe have some Zs or stars floating). The mob would then see Link go in and guards did not react, thus they follow.

Ah well, either way is fine with me.

About the forest maze being one of the tasks Link has to solve, I thought the forest maze led from the Deku village to the Kokori dungeon. Why have the player go to the dungeon entrance, then turn around and go back, then go back again?
What I understood, was that Blaze wanted to make it so that the Forest Maze would disappear and have something else in return. First its was a grassland where a village would rise and now I think it is a river boat ride with minigames and some other stuff. If it would run all the way up to the dungeon than that means that a big part of the Kokiri Forest would disappear. Not to mention I had some other ideas, i think are more fitting as a narrative for that part.

1) Link would stumble across a ruined village of tree houses, now overgrown with plants and housing some monsters. Some houses Link can enter and he would learn more about the tragedy of the Kokiri, by carvings on the wood and a well preserved diary.
2) Link would also meet the ancient hero for the first time here. The ancient hero would be reminiscing about how lively this village of children was in his days and how honored he was to be let in to meet with the great Deku tree. But quickly vanishes when monsters arrive.
3) Link would also come across a giant withered tree, which is the corpse of the old Deku tree (at least if the corpse of the deku tree doesn't become a dungeon).
4) Link also visits Syrup's Potion Shop for the first time and gets some backstory on Maple. However this can also be optional.
5) At the dungeon entrance Maple is being teased by the Kokiri Spirits and Maple is blasting spells all around her. One of those spells hit Link and when she sees Link a bit crispy around the edges and the Kokiri laughing about it, she flies straight into the dungeon.
6) In the dungeon Link sees Maple for the last time during the Wind Cog part of the story. Maple falls into one of Tilo's traps, which sends her out of the dungeon (a trap that Link is also susceptible to)

However I am going a bit ahead of myself now. It is better to get the Deku part finished first.

On another note, something about Maple I thought of:
As she's the antagonist for much of the game, maybe she could have a more active way of antagonizing Link. Like, instead of flying past him saying, 'I'm after the cog!', what if she could also summon an enemy. Specifically, the puppet-creatures that the Skull Kid from Twilight Princess could summon. She'd summon these marionettes to stall Link, they wouldn't really do much damage as she doesnt want to hurt Link just slow him down, but then she'd be a more active enemy.
Great idea, although not for this part of the game yet. I think that is better for with the Zora or the Goron. At this point Link is just a brat from the gang in Castle Town that gets on her nerves. Although she might be baffled by why Link is there, Maple does not know that Link is also after the cogs. Once Link obtains the Wind Cog, she realizes (or is told by the ancient hero) that Link is a bigger obstacle to her mission that thought off before. We would then see an escalation in her character and would become more active in obstructing Link.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:02:26 pm by Zaeranos »
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 01:05:03 am »
  • It's just Max.
Yup, I agree with you on all those points. The order of the Deku doesn't matter much for me either. The main reason I'm thinking the Deku get in before it ease of portraying the narrative. It's more difficult to show that the Deku notice Link going in than to show that they've alrady gone in, and easier to just have Maple bump into Link on his way out rather than have Link find her inside.

About the stuff in the Kokiri area, I was thinking the same things, except I was thinking the Deku tree could have fallen over, like a giant fallen tree would be awesome rather than a still upright one.

Also, yeah, I was thinking the marionettes would be something Maple did later, I just thought of it now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 73 queries.

anything