Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP!! My youtube account got suspended :(  (Read 1716 times)

HELP!! My youtube account got suspended :(
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:55:19 pm »
They deleted it because I uploaded 3 videos of Guitar world that I BOUGHT ::) And even if that's illegal, there are TONS of people around youtube doing the same..

The most of the videos are still on my computer, gladly. But now they have banned my IP, I can't make a new account anymore. And I'm not going to use Proxies that doesn't allow me to load buffer, that slows down my internet speed and have me to turn it on each time I use my account.

Please, does someone has some advice for me for making a new account, getting my account back or using a different site where I can upload videos on, and put the embeds on my site?
  • Virtual Security

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: HELP!! My youtube account got suspended :(
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 02:04:00 pm »
  • The Mike
Are you sure that's what it is? Did they e-mail you about it? It could be a misunderstanding like the AVGN YouTube account. BTW, did anybody see the new AVGN video? I didn't really find it that funny.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:14:19 pm »
If you can't make a new account, try vimeo.com, it's one of the best.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 02:35:16 pm »
Are you sure that's what it is? Did they e-mail you about it? It could be a misunderstanding like the AVGN YouTube account. BTW, did anybody see the new AVGN video? I didn't really find it that funny.
Yeah, they've emailed me about it..
  • Virtual Security

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 03:03:21 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
They deleted it because I uploaded 3 videos of Guitar world that I BOUGHT ::) And even if that's illegal, there are TONS of people around youtube doing the same..

<_< That doesn't make it right... Also, a lot of those accounts get suspended too. Dunno if I can defend your privilege to be on there, as it sounds like you've kinda abused it...

But, as for alternatives, theres always www.metacafe.com; they're not quite as strict
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 03:39:11 pm »
You could try livevideo.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 04:18:21 pm »
  • The Mike
Or you could make a site and embed your videos with Quicktime or Windows Media Player and add a views thing. I dunno.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 06:02:05 pm »
Or you could make a site and embed your videos with Quicktime or Windows Media Player and add a views thing. I dunno.
I don't know how that works.. I only know how it work in Flash, but I don't have Flash on this PC :-X
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 10:41:27 am »
I don't know how that works.. I only know how it work in Flash, but I don't have Flash on this PC :-X

Use the Youtube API?
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:19:21 pm »

1.  Create the movie

2.  In the X/HTML doc, type <object classid="clsid:6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79aaa6" id="player"

3. DONT ADD THE > yet!  after "player", set your width and height... width="xxx" height="xxx

4.  > to complete the tag.

5.  Tell the player where the media file is, <param name="url of the movie is" value ="movie.wmv"/>, where the movie is name and extension of the file.

6.If so desired, <param name="autostart", value"false" /> this keeps the movie from playing automatically.

7.For firefox, opera, etc. type <embed type="application/x-mplayer2" id="MediaPlayer" src="url of the movie.wmv" width="xxx" height="xxx" autostart"true or false" showcontrols"true or false" />

</object>

I may have put an error or two in there but that's how you embed a wmv video in a X/HTML doc.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 56 queries.

anything