Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demos are not finished!  (Read 1552 times)

Demos are not finished!
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:45:38 pm »
Am I the only one who is annoyed by seeing demos in the finished game area? I mean it says it's for finished games, not demos. I think we should have a demo board set up like that, since people don't seem to like just using WIP for it. maybe because WIP can mean only screenshots and videos and they think that if they post it in finished games it'll be played more.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: Demos are not finished!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:56:26 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Demo = Work in progress, right? So they should go there.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 07:58:16 pm »
But they're going in Finished Projects... So we need to fix that.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:58:28 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Well it depends :p

Most typically, a "Demo" is a watered down version of a completed game to showcase features in the game :P but demo's here are usually tech demos that show off progress or the technology used in the games
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 08:48:34 pm »
We need to resolve quite a few things.

I think they get lumped in there because of resource gallery problems.. We need to work on resolving quite a few things and make a push towards SMF 2.0.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 44 queries.