Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTF: Small Key  (Read 2716 times)

WTF: Small Key
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:34:06 pm »
I just got small key and it didn't unlock anything!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: WTF: Small Key
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:35:05 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
It doesn't do anything, they haven't decided what it's for.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 11:36:36 pm »
That is so half assed...

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 11:40:59 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
That is so half assed...
If you don't like it you can always leave.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 11:48:48 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
I am geussing your attitude is what gets you banned, buster.

But really they should leave items not working like that.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:52 pm »
  • Xiphirx
just ask for your rupees back?

btw I heard it either does something good, bad, or does nothing
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 11:54:13 pm »

should, or shouldn't? Sorry, it's confusing.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 11:55:04 pm »
lol, I made that ages ago. I just wanted to see how many people would buy it XD. To be honest I would prefer to scrap the shop system, it serves no real functional purpose.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 11:57:38 pm »
  • Xiphirx
lol, I made that ages ago. I just wanted to see how many people would buy it XD. To be honest I would prefer to scrap the shop system, it serves no real functional purpose.
:(

Lul'd upon.
  • For The Swarm

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 12:05:18 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
It does. The rupees make me and others want to post more
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 12:43:26 am »
It does. The rupees make me and others want to post more
It makes me spam. >.>

How to post maturely:

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 12:48:07 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

No it's annoying members that get me banned.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 12:50:25 am »

Yeah, you should work on not annoying members, but this topic is about small key, so please bring this topic up elsewhere. Thank you.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 12:52:47 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Yeah, you should work on not annoying members, but this topic is about small key, so please bring this topic up elsewhere. Thank you.
>:( Learn to read before you reply to my posts.
Also this topic pretty much has been answered so there is no point in it being open still.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 12:53:52 am »
Locked.

You guys really need to cut this out. Seriously.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 64 queries.

anything