Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiki spam  (Read 7500 times)

Wiki spam
« on: May 18, 2008, 06:05:22 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Apparently a user named "Fuckyou" deleted all the content on all the pages. Also, Fuckyou's user page links to hentai.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Wiki spam
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 06:06:04 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol "Fuckyou"'s IP is also broadcasted :p... Also "Fuckyou" will be banned.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 06:09:43 am »
Mamoruanime's page is still up. Also [2] on the front page, I just found that myself a few days ago. small internet, lol. Not bad taste, but no CCS. WHERE IS THE CCS FUCKYOU? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CCS!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 06:10:40 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Mamoruanime's page is still up. Also [2] on the front page, I just found that myself a few days ago. small internet, lol. Not bad taste, but no CCS. WHERE IS THE CCS FUCKYOU? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CCS!

* (cur) (last)  06:07, 18 May 2008 Mamoruanime (Talk | contribs) (4,894 bytes) (Undo revision 511 by FuckYou (Talk)) (undo)
    * (cur) (last) 04:52, 18 May 2008 FuckYou (Talk | contribs) m (11 bytes) (Replacing page with 'Disgusting.') (undo)
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 06:13:04 am »
ZFGC Members: Suck.
I lol'd. one thing though, if I didn't do it (and I figured I would be the first to try to do something to ZFGC) who the !@#$% did? I know no one has made it know they think this pace sucks aside of me.

Also, his taste in hentai sites suck. I say we lynch Lunar and see what happens.

Wait, wasn't this in spam?

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 06:16:47 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
... wtf Zero, your post made little to no sense.

Anyway; I'm in the process of cleaning it up. The user who did it will be permibanned shortly.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 06:23:17 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
The question is, is it a user, or an anonymous fellow?
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 06:30:48 am »
Probably a user.

PS: I accidentally deleted half of the wiki
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 06:32:04 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
... I hate you so much Vash. lol

*all of that time reverting every page wasted*

Kidding, I <3 Vashu
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 06:38:08 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 06:49:00 am »
Could have been any one of us. Even me. I could have easily used a proxy to hide my IP, but than so could anyone else. Only two things can set me an him apart. First off, Fox's entry said Retard, implying FUCKYOU hated Fox above others. I don't even know Fox of the top[ of my head. I would have done it to .naklaT or whatever his name is, and also Lunar and Pyro. Also, his taste in hentai didn't match mine at all, though I did like those Amy pictures. Of course you could easily just said I did these things to make it look like I wasn't FUCKYOU.

But, I am curious as to who else we think it may be, but only because no one else was helping me in my topic, and if someone hates ZFGC enough to do this I wanna know why they weren't helping me T.T

How to post maturely:

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 06:51:59 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Over-curiosity leads to suspicion and accusations.
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 06:52:51 am »
Sora, don't develop a Light complex. (That's a term I made up for people who commit crimes and then pretend to be involved in the detective work, like Light from Death Note.)
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 06:53:37 am »
XD i was just joking sora when i PMed you saying you did it. Although you are taking a good amount of time trying to differenciate you two. I don't even think anyone thought you did it.

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 06:55:48 am »
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  That's what I think.  You probably have the answer in your head already - the IP probably has led you somewhere, you just won't say.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 06:57:00 am »
Well, I don't want this to be just a "Let's forget about it" thing. I wanna know who did it, and that means I'm gunna ask. And once I ask people will think I did it, so  I decided to post that. Also, I did wanna see how deathnote I could go. ^^;;
I call L!
FISSURE is Matsura. XP

How to post maturely:

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 07:27:23 am »
Well, i restructured the wiki user table..

But its still borked massively, at least we can still look at it. :p

PS: you can't register an account
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 07:39:16 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Posting things like "I didnt do it, but I could have" is a brilliant way to try to prove your innocence, but it wont work here.
Sora, how do you know whos page says what so well?
And how can you get .TakaM's name confused with ".naklaT"

In a murder case, there are 2 things needed; A Motive and an Oportunity. This isnt really murder, but You yourself have proven the motive, and have given the perfect oportunity. And what about the Fox and .TakaM thing? Any good criminal will try to cover up, and sometimes even leave false evidence to point at somebody else.
    And the name ... "FUCKYOU"
Remeber the whole Trolling incident with you Sora? During the climax, what was your most commonly used word? !@#$%. and I believe you also said FUCKYOU sometimes too.
    Sorry if I am being rude, but I am just stating facts. Sora, you are the most suspicious person I can currently see.

~LynkW
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 07:45:05 am »
We found out who it was, the user was banned from the forums in recent days/weeks.

They did not use a proxy and the IP address is now banned from viewing the website. If need be, I'll have them blocked from viewing pass72 (the server ZFGC is on). Since they didn't use a proxy, I'll assume their technical skills are probably pretty low.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008, 07:45:53 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Posting things like "I didnt do it, but I could have" is a brilliant way to try to prove your innocence, but it wont work here.
Sora, how do you know whos page says what so well?
And how can you get .TakaM's name confused with ".naklaT"

In a murder case, there are 2 things needed; A Motive and an Oportunity. This isnt really murder, but You yourself have proven the motive, and have given the perfect oportunity. And what about the Fox and .TakaM thing? Any good criminal will try to cover up, and sometimes even leave false evidence to point at somebody else.
    And the name ... "FUCKYOU"
Remeber the whole Trolling incident with you Sora? During the climax, what was your most commonly used word? !@#$%. and I believe you also said FUCKYOU sometimes too.
    Sorry if I am being rude, but I am just stating facts. Sora, you are the most suspicious person I can currently see.

~LynkW

OBJECTION! If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2008, 06:23:01 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
So who was it?
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 74 queries.