Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XNA Framework for the 360  (Read 894 times)

gm112

XNA Framework for the 360
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:21:24 am »
Alright, so I've been really interested into the XNA Framework. It seems like the next step to DirectX. Easier but kindof slower. Not a big deal, right? Anyways, Microsoft released XNA Framework for the 360 but I am not sure if it'll actually be worth it to get. It's $100 for a whole year license, right? By the way, I don't want any dickhead answers that usually come from people of ZFGC.

[MiNEdit]
I'll ignore the dickhead comment and just give you a warning for the comment directed towards a member.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:22:25 pm by Madilim Kagalakan »
Re: XNA Framework for the 360
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 10:52:28 am »
Don't, just don't >.>. I was having this same conversation with WWFan earlier and its a complete waste of time and money, your not allowed to sell your work for a profit and you can't distribute to anyone but other subscribed XNA developers. Not to mention the API in itself is a pile of shite, just stay clear :D.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 12:46:02 pm »
  • =/
 XNA is eventually supposed to get a pro edition, which allows you to save your work to discs, distribute to non-XNA people, etc, etc. It will probaly be around $300 it self...

Personally, I would wait tell that version comes out, although you could buy this version to experiment then recompile it in the pro version later.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 12:58:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Or just follow the advice given by Infinitus and not use XNA.

gm112

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 07:19:00 pm »
Hmm, I think I can trust Infinitus. He's the one who should know it :P. Thanks for the information, guys! This is getting locked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 47 queries.