Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ODST  (Read 3314 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
ODST
« on: September 25, 2009, 04:22:22 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I haven't seen any threads on this yet; anyone else have ODST?

I clocked it the other day, and I'm starting my second run on a higher difficulty. Great game! Only issue I have is the disc read error problem in the game :( If your disc stops spinning and you go to a mission, it reverts your save to a WAY previous one from like 2 hours before... Makes me sad :(

Either way; the game's great. Just need some peeps to play online with.
Re: ODST
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 12:08:54 pm »
I'm getting it sometime tomorrow. I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm really lookin forward to it. I'll gladly play Co-op with you tomorrow Mammy.
  • https://colbydude.com

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 12:16:32 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
It's definitely a great game--- They weren't correct when they said the campaign was going to be as large as halo 3's, but the game has some nice replay value, and there's a lot of things to keep you occupied :P

I wish I could co-op tomorrow, but I don't have working net right now that I can use for my Xbox :( I need to get comcast to replace the bum modem they gave me :(

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 12:30:15 pm »
  • Idk
I have ODST, if any one wants to play Firefight just add me. Here is my gamertag: SinkinDevil  :D

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 04:39:05 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
They said it comes with halo 3 muti player; Ill buy the game anyway dispite me having the oringinal halo 3. yet im low on cash. :(
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:33 pm »
I don't remember anyone saying the campaign was gonna be as big or bigger than Halo 3, just that the game got bigger than they originally intended.  Also haven't had that disk load error.

Anyway, I have it and have enjoyed it.  I've only gone through the campaign once but I've played Firefight a lot.  If you like Halo, it's definitly worth getting.  I'm not so sure it's for those who don't like Halo.  I'd say, if you can, try Firefight but otherwise it's pretty much a Halo game.

under the alias DarkLink6235

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 09:39:33 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I don't remember anyone saying the campaign was gonna be as big or bigger than Halo 3, just that the game got bigger than they originally intended.  Also haven't had that disk load error.

Actually; it was a pretty big deal before it came out :P Bungie had stated that the campaign size in ODST had become "comparable in length" to Halo 3's campaign. Actually; it's not really too far off from being the same if you consider the time exploring New Mombasa before going into each submission. I just kinda zoomed through it (not nearly as fast as AoDC did though :x!)

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 02:09:08 am »
I have only ever played the first and second and I am yet to play 3 as well as ODST but then I would have to buy a xbox 360 and a second hand one is not an option considering the RRoD chance, also there isn't many xbox 360 only games besides them that actually appeal to me so it will be just for the two and I won't be able to play their online multiplayer modes.  :P
/*http://raptr.com/Doomsfall?src=em_allsm]http://raptr.com/badge/Doomsfall/fss_overall.png*/
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 09:16:43 am »
Sat through watching 4 of my buds play the entire campaign on legendary tonight. Really only about 5 hours. 5 hours of not playing......
Firefight was pretty amazing however. Toss a random grenade in the general area of where the wave comes down get 5 kills and like +2k points! XD
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 09:19:58 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I was having some massive fun on Crater with that XD... I'd run back to where the enemies are dropped off at, and I'd just sit and wait. The enemies aren't programmed to sit there and attack you, so they get 1 or 2 rounds off at you, and then disperse to the middle of the map lol... It makes for a good assault when they're just landing, because you tag one, and the rest follow it XD

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 12:09:43 pm »
  • The Mike
I still have yet to get it. I heard there were some problems with it for certain disk drives or something.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 09:20:17 pm »
I got it years ago when it was called Halo 1

;)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 08:56:25 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well; as of Monday I will have net and all night on live! From 11pm to 7am EST I'll be online trying to get my vidmaster achievements, so if anyone (preferably people who've beaten it on Heroic or greater) wants to join me, dooo it :p
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:30:57 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 04:07:07 pm »
Well I ran through Legendary last night in one sitting with a buddy of mine, piece of cake. Kinda got annoying on the highway part of the last mission though, seemed like the difficulty curve just sky rocketed out of nowhere.

Mamo I'll come help with the Vidmaster achievements, I need to get them as well.
  • https://colbydude.com

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 10:18:33 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Cool that'd be awesome :P just need 2 more people now. First priority for me is the Classic vidmaster one; I think it'll be pretty easy though.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 07:07:51 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOVpwA0qKU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOVpwA0qKU</a>

I'm interested in doing this achievement tomorrow for everyone who wants to join. I wonder how the ping's gunna be though :(
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 08:51:43 am »
I'd like to go.  When were you planning on doing it.  I'm available in the afternoon PST until 5pm.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:13 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well; I've got noon til about 2:30 EST tomorrow, then I think around 5pm to 7pm, then all night after 11pm EST
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 07:35:11 pm »
Well; I've got noon til about 2:30 EST tomorrow, then I think around 5pm to 7pm, then all night after 11pm EST

Well, I realized I have some work to do for class tonight.  I won't be able to play until about 2am EST.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:45 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Sweet I'll be on- what's your gamertag? Or you can just add me- Mamoruanime0.

I'd really like to get my firefight achievements too (no shots fired in first round, survive 4 rounds on heroic) if possible.

I just snagged my Vidmaster achievement for the Mythic skulls in Halo 3 too (easy peasy); as well as my Vidmaster Classic achievement. Highway should be pretty simple with the unlimited ammo rocket launchers and the mongooses I think; it's just the whole no dying thing that's a pain in the ass. I'm pretty sure that if someone DOES die, they still get the achievement assuming we finish the level. Been a while since I've played Co Op
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 02:46:56 am by Mamoruanime »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 75 queries.