Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few layout suggestions  (Read 7381 times)

A few layout suggestions
« on: April 01, 2006, 10:05:49 am »
  • Serving Your Trainer Needs!
I know this version of ZFGC just opened and that there is probably a lot yet to be done, but I had a few requests/questions just in case they hadn't been considered or planned.

-> The individual posts seem to be missing date stamps, or is it just me and I don't have something set right in my control settings?

-> Why do the post's subjects default to "blah"?

-> Possibly move the "Quote" button, "Report to moderator," and "Logged IP" to the bottom of the post, below the user's signature.

Well, that's about it. Do with it what you will. The forum is looking great and thanks so much for bringing ZFGC back! Peace.
Re: A few layout suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 10:20:23 am »
it's a theme issue, kirby never finished the zora theme so some things may display incorrectly
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 05:59:23 pm »
I know this version of ZFGC just opened and that there is probably a lot yet to be done, but I had a few requests/questions just in case they hadn't been considered or planned.

-> The individual posts seem to be missing date stamps, or is it just me and I don't have something set right in my control settings?

-> Why do the post's subjects default to "blah"?

-> Possibly move the "Quote" button, "Report to moderator," and "Logged IP" to the bottom of the post, below the user's signature.

Well, that's about it. Do with it what you will. The forum is looking great and thanks so much for bringing ZFGC back! Peace.
Why should the buttons be below the user's signature?  That will just confuse me.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 08:24:09 pm »
  • w00t
WWakerFan!  You're here!  Friggin' awesome!  Hm, there was someone at ZFGC-X asking for an easy way to tile images, so I referred him to you and your tiling tools.  Did he ever contact you?

In any case, I disagree about the Modify, Report, and Quote buttons.  They should stay where they are.  That's the way I was used to forums, and then whenever I go to a forum that has it the other way, I end up quoting the wrong person, or trying to modify someone else's post, etc.

I see the timestamps, but I'm using the dark blue theme, simply because it's the one that's most complete.  If the Kokiri one was complete I would use that, but until then this one works perfectly well. 
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 09:28:15 pm »
  • that old name
Also, when you reply, it sends you back to the board(not the thread).
Didn't the old smf-ZFGC always send you back to the thread that you were posting in? I find that more convienient.

bran371

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 09:33:08 pm »
It's a SMF thing, Sterlin. Set it right in your profile.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 09:36:53 pm »
  • that old name
Oh, how simple; well, all fixed now..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 48 queries.