Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Knights of the Old Republic, remember in Korriban...?  (Read 968 times)

Knights of the Old Republic, remember in Korriba...
« on: March 14, 2010, 09:50:33 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Random question, but you know in Knights of the Old Republic: In Korriban, did any of you manage to leave it in any playthrough with more light side points than you entered with?

I was talking to a friend of mine a few days ago about this game when I realised I never managed to play light side on that one world XD Usually I went there either first or near the end of a play-through, either so I could use the other worlds as redemption, or use that world as my characters final 'fall' into Darkness =P

Anyone actually resist the little voice saying "Mwahahaha look at all the video game cruelty potential here hehehehehe"?
Re: Knights of the Old Republic, remember in Kor...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 10:30:37 pm »
  • Minalien
I actually have. I have absolutely no idea how though.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 10:36:15 pm »
Random question, but you know in Knights of the Old Republic: In Korriban, did any of you manage to leave it in any playthrough with more light side points than you entered with?

I was talking to a friend of mine a few days ago about this game when I realised I never managed to play light side on that one world XD Usually I went there either first or near the end of a play-through, either so I could use the other worlds as redemption, or use that world as my characters final 'fall' into Darkness =P

Anyone actually resist the little voice saying "Mwahahaha look at all the video game cruelty potential here hehehehehe"?
One thing I do know is if you turn against both master uther and his apprentice you will get light side points.
/*http://raptr.com/Doomsfall?src=em_allsm]http://raptr.com/badge/Doomsfall/fss_overall.png*/
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:36:57 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I remember getting dark side points after I poisoned both of them and exclaimed something like "Oh goodie, that's the other poison kicking in!" ^.^ Fun times...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 42 queries.