Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not that it really matters... but  (Read 3365 times)

Not that it really matters... but
« on: April 01, 2012, 05:40:09 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
I just happened to notice that in our new resources set up some of the tutorials I had uploaded are no longer with us.  Not that it really matters, they were just some simple methods for custom key mapping and a fog of war system that I have since found a better solution for, but I was curious where they went non the less.  I have been under the impression that it was [madrassauce] that stole them, but I could be wrong...
Re: Not that it really matters... but
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:09:05 pm »
I just happened to notice that in our new resources set up some of the tutorials I had uploaded are no longer with us.  Not that it really matters, they were just some simple methods for custom key mapping and a fog of war system that I have since found a better solution for, but I was curious where they went non the less.  I have been under the impression that it was [madrassauce] that stole them, but I could be wrong...

Yeah, it does seem like [madrassauce] stole them. It really should be looked into.

Edit: Also, i probably shouldn't say so here, but i think that [madrassauce] has been stealing quite a bit of things and actually uploading them as his own.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:18:07 pm by FISSURE »

thestig

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »
[madrassauce] stole mine too, man. :( I was so upset about it when Infini's DB got hungry and listened to [madrassauce].
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 08:36:30 pm »
What? I didn't steal anything and claimed I made it. I don't do that kind of stuff.

I really don't know what you all are talking about ...
I'm totally confused right now ...  :huh:

Edit: Oh, ok, I get it now ... I'm so dumb ... haha ...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:51:08 pm by Sahittam »
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 12:08:08 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
^^   XD

Ah thanks to [madrassauce] I found the resources.  They are still there after all.  [madrassauce] Sent me a PM and admitted that they were stolen, but all has been returned and forgiven...

edit:  That does not account for the many other things that [madrassauce] has stolen.  I think we will need some severe diciplinary action taken on [madrassauce]'s part...  But I still am glad mine have been returned.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:15:31 am by Aero88 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 44 queries.