Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Rock Crossover  (Read 2389 times)

The Rock Crossover
« on: May 27, 2012, 10:21:48 pm »
  • It's the grineer

"You know, after working for Nintendo for so much time, we need something to take out the stress, and that's how we began rocking" Words from Red in an interview about the "Rock Crossover".

The Rock Crossover is a band, that began playing March the 1st 2012. It was formed by the lead guitarist, Red; bassist, Link; and keyboards, Mario. They knew that they couldn't play just with this three, they needed a singer and a drummer. They all searched for someone of their job, that could play one of those two roles. Mario got Bowser for drums and Link found Zelda for vocals. Then Red came saying "Hey, guess what, Leaf plays guitar, so I offered her to play as second guitar". That way, with the full band, they began playing. At the first they heard them, when they saw Bowser and Mario together, and they thought that there was going to be a fight, and everybody escaped. In an exclusive interview, Bowser was asked about this thing:
  -[...] So, Bowser, after all this time, you know, fighting against Mario, how did you two, you know, ended up playing together?
  -Well, everybody would thought that we're really bad enemies, but that's just the in-game experience. You know, we're really good friends. At the beginning, with the launch of Super Mario Bros, I played the role of the evil guy. Until now, I've been doing that, but that doesn't mean that we're real-life enemies.
  -Hmm, interesting. [...]

About the other members, Link is getting married with Zelda, and Red and Leaf are close to complete the pokedex. This band is having a world tour, beginning June the 21st.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:35:40 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: The Rock Crossover
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 12:04:05 am »
  • It's just Max.
I REALLY like how this is written like an article from Rolling Stone or something :P  Genius, that.

It's interesting, your style of using different resolution sprites all together.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 02:04:28 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Dear lord this is awesome >_<
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 01:36:51 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I REALLY like how this is written like an article from Rolling Stone or something :P  Genius, that.

I have read a couple of the Rolling Stone magazines, but I didn't intend to do it that way. I guess it's natural for me to be too good XD

thestig

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 07:35:19 pm »

It's interesting, your style of using different resolution sprites all together.
I share the same view as Max over here. ;p This is a good representation of "We all have our differences; but we're united" type of deal. Sort of like the human race itself. Nice.
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:38:25 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...

I share the same view as Max over here. ;p This is a good representation of "We all have our differences; but we're united" type of deal. Sort of like the human race itself. Nice.
The human race(as a whole) is too proud to except that, we all know thats true.  :P
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:40:19 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:40:42 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Heh, I did my best. Best of lucks to you, gm, but I must tell you, Anquan won't easily defeat my rock band. :P

thestig

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:35 pm »
Right back at you. :) It's a close competition from what I saw! I hadn't voted yet, admittedly, since I can't come to a decision with which char I like better ;p
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 07:54:39 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Anquan is a very funny character, actually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 52 queries.

anything