Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ANQUAN  (Read 2288 times)

thestig

ANQUAN
« on: June 25, 2012, 01:59:49 am »
ANQUAN.

DESCRIPTION: Anquan is the King of Kings, when the mere sound of "King" echoes down his ear drums he feels the sudden urge to blurt out "MUST. BE. KING. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG". His origins are of the deep depths of the guitar, the Sam Ohanland, creators of great titles such as Human Centipede. JUST Human Centipede. Anquan once said that the Human Centipede was a great band and "had an interesting sound to it". At age 13, Anquan suffered a serious accident causing his voice to sound like farts. This caused a strange side effect allowing for tacos to fly out of Anquan's butt. Scientist have yet to prove why this is. Anquan is now 42 years old and spends his time surfing the internet providing misinformation advice about programming. His partner in crime, Kon Meowgis, is the leader of the ButtTacos group, and he sponsors Anquan's work in hopes of one day becoming an employee of Nintendo, where they both can spend the rest of their days developing Ocarina of Time 2D for the US Military.

The thing Anquan hates the most is when people eat his tacos. Krennites(lol, ilu kren <3) are often seen following Anquan wanting his tacos. What else will Anquan hate? ...The world may never know.
Re: ANQUAN
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 05:10:09 am »
 XD

where they both can spend the rest of their days developing Ocarina of Time 2D for the US Military.

this is gold
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 05:37:31 am »
XD yeah it is. Pretty funny character Ge-em
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:42:55 am by FISSURE »

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 08:42:57 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
XD

I enjoy this.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 04:32:20 am »
  • It's just Max.
The funny thing is, I work for the air force right now, and the director of research on base is REALLY into using second life, which is just about the same graphical level as Ocarina of Time 3D :p
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 44 queries.