Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phantasy Blade Arena!  (Read 2794 times)

Phantasy Blade Arena!
« on: October 23, 2015, 01:12:06 am »
Hi, all. Long time no see. I've been busy learning Unity 5/UNet and dealing with my semi-new IT job, but that's only semi-related to what I'm making this topic for, ha ha.

I'm here because a long long time ago [5 years or so] I came to this community with a Zelda-like called Phantasy Blade. It wasn't ever finished, and the project died - mainly cause I didn't have the funds to offer anything good to anyone who would help.

I'm wanting to make a new Phantasy Blade game in the style of a online version of Zelda Shadow Battle. I got the coding know how, but I'll be in need of resources. this will be a commercial game, so I'll be wanting to buy all the assets that get used in the game. I'd be willing to pay nicely for these assets.

How will all this work?

Well, I've come up with a "Bounty System."

I'll make a post, describing what I need, and hopefully a drawing or something to get the idea across, and anyone in the community who wants to attempt it can try. If it's what I need I'll buy it off you, and use it in the game.

I think this could be a really fun and cool way to make a game, but I'm also interested in your thoughts. please let me know what you think of this idea, the game idea, and your interest of the whole thing in general.

I've managed to make a front facing drawing of the main character's outfit, and a sprite (that needs a lot of work in the face/hair)

I also whipped up a mock-up of how the game will "feel" graphically -- mainly sizeing, and placement:

Re: Phantasy Blade Arena!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 02:10:26 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Phantasy Blade, that certainly rings a bell! Is the post for the original project still around?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 39 queries.