Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: O,O  (Read 2098 times)

The gold chuchu

Maybe not?...
O,O
« on: July 12, 2011, 12:06:24 am »
uuhhh

What happened to all our old sprites/art/overworld drafts? ;o;

I was just thinking and plotting out KOTs and hoping everything was still here now
that I got my PC back together. But...what the !@#$% everything we did before is gone.
Are we starting over? Completely? IMO there was nothing wrong with our old stuff, heck yea.

Well, I'm pretty much here for all of the above(Concept Art, Sprite sheets, Music, Ect, Ect.) I've been waiting TOO LONG for this project to get back on track and now that we blow the dust off the top, all our W.I.Ps and previous work are gone...so, I guess I'll start from the top, Hyrule town. And it's four parts; Royal, Market, Poor, and Town.

well, imma jump off in a few cause im on my sister's pc(she has internet access) and open Game Maker for the first time in a year, see what i can screw up. Then imma try to screw with some of capless-links sprites to turn him into the thief.

Is there anyway we can get those old sprites back?
Re: O,O
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:20 am »
The forum topics from the previous attempt are now located under the Management child board of the King of Thieves board; this is accessible to MG-Zero, Starforsaken101, and Kren (the project leaders) and anyone with a global moderation position or higher.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:24:29 pm »
Haha, don't worry, we still have the old stuffs, we are still planning on using some of the sprites and tiles :p, I wanted to keep the old dugeons and old stuffs but it seems that the new people don't wanted them so we changed! if you need anything just ask! about now we are just trying to make the written part done before we actually start spriting and coding, if you can post there :D!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 11:29:13 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
The old information is archived and is being looked at as we work.  Anything in the original design is being taken into consideration.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 45 queries.

anything