Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The more and more I see !@#$% like this...  (Read 6010 times)

The more and more I see !@#$% like this...
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:26:14 pm »
The more and more I want this race to end.

http://www.therugbyobserver.co.uk/news61098.html
Re: The more and more I see !@#$% like this...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:33:53 pm »
  • *whistle*
The race to what...?

Donate money to pointless old charities?

Charities that support killing people for no good reason?

YesItotallyagree.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:48:11 pm »
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

And no need to be a constant DICK just because you dislike war.

Furthermore; you're just as worse as the pathetic !@#$% face who stole the money in the first place, because according to your post you agree it was right...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 08:50:56 pm by bertfallen »
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:53:01 pm »
Poor old man :(
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:05:29 pm »
  • *whistle*
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

Furthermore; you're just as worse as the pathetic !@#$% face who stole the money in the first place, because according to your post you agree it was right...

No, I disagree with theft because theft is theft.

I also disagree with giving a !@#$% about veterans any more. If you agree to do a job, knowing what it entails, you have no right to !@#$% about it. If anything, by agreeing to kill people, you have to accept that there will be people who disagree with what you've done with your life and should accept that people won't accept you with open arms.

But, like I said, no justification for theft.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 09:06:37 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
What about veterans who were drafted? They didn't choose to fight.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 09:09:45 pm »
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

I also disagree with giving a !@#$% about veterans any more. If you agree to do a job, knowing what it entails, you have no right to !@#$% about it. If anything, by agreeing to kill people, you have to accept that there will be people who disagree with what you've done with your life and should accept that people won't accept you with open arms.

They are bitching? What? When?

Last I checked they we're respecting their fallen comrades, respecting friends or family members, respecting people who gave up their lives, so people like you and me can still live, speak English and live a free life you all keep banging on about.

Whether or not you agree with War or the Army, you should still pay your respect for the people who actually have a pride.

Also if you really want peace the be prepared to sacrifice your freedom.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 09:15:21 pm »
  • :3
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

Last I checked they we're respecting their fallen comrades, respecting friends or family members, respecting people who gave up their lives, so people like you and me can still live, speak English and live a free life you all keep banging on about.

Whether or not you agree with War or the Army, you should still pay your respect for the people who actually have a pride.

Well said. I hope that thief dies for doing this. I honestly don't understand why people aren't proud of our War veterans. Do you forget, Pyru, that without men like these we would have lost the Battle of Britain? You should show some respect.

It's like your sig says Bert, "doing the unthinkable for the ungrateful".
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 11:05:24 pm by Kyubi »
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 09:20:21 pm »
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

Well said. I hope that thief dies for doing this. I honestly don't understand why people aren't proud of our War veterans. Do you forget, Pyro, that without men like these we would have lost the Battle of Britain? You should show some respect.

The quote in my sig was originally coined by servicemen and women in Afghan and Iraq, because they got very little respect, but now its true with any conflict, past or present, our countries so backwards that no matter what a soldier does people will continue to disrespect them for that sole purpose, "Being a soldier".

I wonder how long till we disrespect our Fire Service and Ambulance Service, I mean its already happened to the police service. I hate this country. So so much.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 09:36:46 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Well said. I hope that thief dies for doing this. I honestly don't understand why people aren't proud of our War veterans. Do you forget, Pyro, that without men like these we would have lost the Battle of Britain? You should show some respect.

!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 11:05:50 pm »
  • :3

fukken fix'd.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 11:09:19 pm »
  • Wu tang Forever

Was that really necessary in a serious topic like this?

Anyways this thief is pretty low.
It's one thing to not support the war, it's completely different to steal from a blind veteran.
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 11:15:39 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Was that really necessary in a serious topic like this.

Too much tension, so yes.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:54 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
The race to what...?

YesItotallyagree.

Human race.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COXMUGEFnag" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COXMUGEFnag</a>

^A song that sums up my feelings about that kind of mentality. Sorry, but I don't care if we're at war with the entire !@#$% world, I still support the troops. Not every one of them want to be there.

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 11:24:07 pm »
  • *whistle*
If you don't want to be there, then don't sign up. War can never truly end until everyone would rather die than kill.

Soldiers breed war, but pacifists may one day bring peace.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 11:30:41 pm »
If you don't want to be there, then don't sign up. War can never truly end until everyone would rather die than kill.

You are so incredibly wrong. War is not breed by Soldiers. Its fought by them. War is breed by people in general, their selfish desires of control, their intolerance, superiority complexes, Freedom.

Peace will only be brought when everyone gives up their freedom. With freedom comes the freedom to express, with the freedom to express comes the conflict in opinions expressed, with conflicting opinions comes an attempt in oppressing the opposing opinion. It cant be stopped because it is written into our genes to be self righteous of our opinions. Where as, if we're are made to think a certain way, brain washed even, how are we to form an opposing opinion? And furthermore act on it.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:36:37 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
but pacifists may one day bring peace.

Dude, pacifists get their asses kicked by bullies. Sorry, but if a country is completely pacifistic, guess what?! You've got people like Iran pushing them down and taking their lunch money. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Utopia doesn't exist. At all. The !@#$% hippie notion that if everyone holds hands and thows down their guns will never happen.
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 11:51:46 pm »
  • *whistle*

You are so incredibly wrong. War is not breed by Soldiers. Its fought by them. War is breed by people in general, their selfish desires of control, their intolerance, superiority complexes, Freedom.

If there was no soldiers to fight the war, what war would there be? If no-one in the UK or US volunteered for the army, who'd be in Iraq or Afghanistan right now?

Wars are there for soldiers to fight in, not anything more than that.

but pacifists may one day bring peace.

Dude, pacifists get their asses kicked by bullies. Sorry, but if a country is completely pacifistic, guess what?! You've got people like Iran pushing them down and taking their lunch money. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Utopia doesn't exist. At all. The !@#$% hippie notion that if everyone holds hands and thows down their guns will never happen.

You miss the entire !@#$% point: if no-one in Iran was willing to fight either, what would happen? Your justification for war is that it might save some lives; my justification for preventing war is that it will save ALL lives.

And, hey, if I'm wrong, then at least I die doing the right thing, not shooting fuckers in the head and making the judgement that my life is worth more than theirs on some selfish !@#$% philosophy, right?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 11:52:59 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
No I'm not missing the point; I'm telling you a utopia where NOBODY fights does not exist. It's human nature.
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 11:54:41 pm »
  • *whistle*
No I'm not missing the point; I'm telling you a utopia where NOBODY fights does not exist. It's human nature.

Just because it doesn't exist now doesn't mean it's impossible. Four hundred years ago, who could have foreseen a country with a population of 300 million without totally descending into civil war every 30 years or so?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 73 queries.