Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I got a X-Box 360  (Read 5472 times)

Re: I got a X-Box 360
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 06:39:45 pm »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
The game as a whole, or just multiplayer? Back when Metroid Prime Hunters FINALLY released on the DS, the first player mode didnt appeal to me as much, but I LOVED playing the Multiplayer over and over again with my brothers and on Wifi.

"You gave us up for warcraft!?" -Comrade Kesha
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 07:08:26 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Assassin's parkour is really repetitive, and the story is some strange hybrid of historical fiction and sci-fi. So, uh.. get it if you're into that sort of thing.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 06:55:45 pm »
i thought assassins was good the first time around. Although it is quite repetitive, so do as much as you can your first go achievement wise before you realize wtf i just did the same thing thirty times!!......Like i did :p

Halo 3 or Modern warfare...or any popular fps multiplayer that is fun on live

Fallout 3: Still working on it myself. Not as addicting as Oblivion, but maybe thats just because i realized i spent half of my fall semester playing it!

A guitar related game (rockband or GH)

and GTA4.....need i say more. Its the newest GTA, thats enough for me.
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 07:53:31 pm »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
Right, GTA4 is the first game I bought when I bought the console, so it was the first game I played. I'm a big fan of the GTA series after its turn to 3D with GTA3 (Ive got GTA3,Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories for PS2, Vice City Stories for PS2, and GTA4). I plan on getting The Lost and Damned DLC for GTA4 when it comes out next month. :)

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2009, 08:26:10 am »
Enjoy mass effect.

AC is a good game, repetitive or not it is good.
the a o d c
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 06:32:39 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
My next check will probably be spent getting Halo 3, Assassin's parkour, Soul Caliber 4, a new controller, and a couple other 360-related accessories.

Do yourself a favor: don't buy those games. I can maybe understand Halo 3 if you have a lot of friends you want to play with. Soul Caliber 4 is ok, but if you have any of the other installments you aren't really missing out that much. The one I would recommend least is Assassin's parkour: I just didn't enjoy it that much. Plus, after you beat it there isn't much else to do. If you really want to play it, do yourself a favor and just rent it.

What are you talking about, I had more fun with Assassin's parkour than I did with any game in a loooong time.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 07:53:07 pm »
I'm intending on buying a 360 pretty soon, a Wii and a PC just isn't enough for me right now. D:
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 09:50:54 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
My next check will probably be spent getting Halo 3, Assassin's parkour, Soul Caliber 4, a new controller, and a couple other 360-related accessories.

Do yourself a favor: don't buy those games. I can maybe understand Halo 3 if you have a lot of friends you want to play with. Soul Caliber 4 is ok, but if you have any of the other installments you aren't really missing out that much. The one I would recommend least is Assassin's parkour: I just didn't enjoy it that much. Plus, after you beat it there isn't much else to do. If you really want to play it, do yourself a favor and just rent it.

What are you talking about, I had more fun with Assassin's parkour than I did with any game in a loooong time.

I still have a lot of fun on Assassins parkour! Its fun for both the main game and just treating it like a sandbox.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:12 pm »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
Well, Im still planning on getting Assassin's parkour in a few days plus the other 2 titles. If any of ya'll wanna Play Me (Beat Me) at Halo 3, my Gamertag is in my sig, just PM me here that u added me so I know its a ZFGCer when the Friend Request pops up in my account.

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 04:31:46 am »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
Well, I got the AC, SC4, and H3 like I said I would. I got got them at Gamestop and got Halo 3 for $40 NEW, Assassin's parkour for $18 Used, and Soul Caliber 4 for $35 Used. I think I came away with a pretty good deal. I've already tried out SC4 on LIVE with a friend since I got home tonight and it was great. :D

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 58 queries.

anything