Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: DeadSpace coming to the Wii! :o  (Read 7199 times)

Tet

Re: DeadSpace coming to the Wii! :o
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 07:59:58 pm »
  • I believe. I believe in ghosts.
I mean !@#$% look at how many people played the hell outta it when it came out who do not play it at all now.
Which is why Wii software sales are still beating the !@#$% out of everything else combined and how the tie ratio is absurdly high?
its cheaper lol <.<;;
n__n
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 08:01:29 pm »
I mean !@#$% look at how many people played the hell outta it when it came out who do not play it at all now.
Which is why Wii software sales are still beating the !@#$% out of everything else combined and how the tie ratio is absurdly high?

Casual Gamers is a huge market. I mean do you really expect mr. 'Hardcore' Gamer to be playing WiiFit or Mario Party endlessly trying to get the highest possible score?

Wiis good for the odd casual game, and to rip the !@#$% out of your mates at a party. But yet, sucks major when it comes to hardcore games, best option 360/PS3...
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 08:05:06 pm »

Casual Gamers is a huge market. I mean do you really expect mr. 'Hardcore' Gamer to be playing WiiFit or Mario Party endlessly trying to get the highest possible score?

Wiis good for the odd casual game, and to rip the !@#$% out of your mates at a party. But yet, sucks major when it comes to hardcore games, best option 360/PS3...
1) Why did you suddenly bring up your vague hardcore vs casual gamer dichotomy?
2) Why do you ignore that the bestselling games on the 360/PS3 aren't "hardcore" games either, but "casual" titles such as Guitar Hero and Madden (and arguably, GTA)?
how the !@#$% is this spam

this is an alt account for hyrule_boy
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 08:09:19 pm »

2) Why do you ignore that the bestselling games on the 360/PS3 aren't "hardcore" games either, but "casual" titles such as Guitar Hero and Madden (and arguably, GTA)?

1) Because thats pretty much what this debates been about
2) Because there not...
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 08:19:52 pm »

1) Because thats pretty much what this debates been about
2) Because there not...
1) Marmorune claimed that Wii gamers don't play on their Wii a lot and don't buy a lot of games for it. I refute that claim with the fact that the Wii's software sales are vastly higher than the other consoles, even for 3rd-party software, and even taking the high hardware sales into accordance (tie-ratio).
2) Yes they are.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 08:21:57 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Tet is right. It's cheaper.

You would have to be a retard to think for a minute that the Wii is winning because it's beating them out in sales, when it's half of the price. It's an entirely different league due to its technical limitations and it's low price. It's poor marketing to compare the Wii sales to the Xbox 360 and PS3 sales. You don't compare the Leapfrog Leapster to the GBA, do you? And before you say "BUT ONES *insert rant*", realize that the Leapsters limitations and price compared to the GBA is about the same as the Wii's limitations and price compared to the Xbox 360 and PS3. Regardless of the Leapsters sales, you just do not compare it with the GBA due to it's limitations.

Also Dascu, you know how to spell my name <_< don't be dumb. I also never said or claimed that they do not buy the games. Learn to read before you try to play devils advocate.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 08:27:39 pm »
You would have to be a retard to think for a minute that the Wii is winning because it's beating them out in sales, when it's half of the price.
A 360 core is the same price as a Wii

I also never said or claimed that they do not buy the games. Learn to read before you try to play devils advocate.
if they still buy games, then that implies that they still play on their console, which means your argument is wrong

Also, I realized that I don't want to be part of this argument. So let's talk about

GREAT WHITE SHARKS

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 08:43:46 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
You would have to be a retard to think for a minute that the Wii is winning because it's beating them out in sales, when it's half of the price.
A 360 core is the same price as a Wii

Yes, a watered down, almost useless version of the system is the same price as the Wii. Good that you established that. <_<;;

I also never said or claimed that they do not buy the games. Learn to read before you try to play devils advocate.
if they still buy games, then that implies that they still play on their console, which means your argument is wrong

Who is buying the games? Christmas sales don't count Dascu, lol. You know how many games I've gotten that I've not played for more than 10 minutes? !@#$%. Oblivion, GTA4, Armored Core Nine Breaker, etc etc etc. Just because I bought games doesn't mean that I enjoy them as much as I thought I would. Keep in mind too, I didn't buy Oblivion. Someone bought me that as a gift, same as Armored Core Nine Breaker. I am not necessarily making the purchase. This isn't even a debate about sales of games, or anything like that. People who bring up those sorts of irrelevant bits of information are usually asshurt over there being some truth to it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 09:03:00 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 08:45:39 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
The process goes like this:
Buy game.
Play it for one week.
Never touch it again.
Wait Two Months and Repeat.

If I fixed my 360 I'd probably still be playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2...
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 09:09:04 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Yes, Wii downports are horrible.

Take a look at this vid for example, notice the horrible pop-in.

Video HERE

And these devs claim they put effort into it :\, I don't even want to think about how horrible Dead Space is going to look on that underperforming little box.

I </3 Sol

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 10:05:55 pm »
  • b e p i s

Video HERE

And these devs claim they put effort into it :\, I don't even want to think about how horrible Dead Space is going to look on that underperforming little box.

That doesn't look that bad honestly =/
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 10:12:20 pm »

Video HERE

That doesn't look that bad honestly =/

That's what I thought. The pop-in was pretty much the only problem I really noticed.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 11:49:22 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Yeah except you guys fail to realize he's being sarcastic <_< benefits of lurking on chat is insight on who's a nintendo fanboy and who is not :P

Overlord wasn't a good game to begin with. They're trying to compensate for shitty gameplay with visuals, and as all of you have said, "Graphics do not make the game". It's amazing how it does a 180 when it involves discrediting the wii for having games with !@#$% poor gameplay too <_<;; Even at that, the graphics on that game aren't that good. Bloom lighting and high contrast colors doesn't mean it's pretty. It looks over-saturated, and too shiny.
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 02:37:06 pm »

Video HERE

Whoa those graphics were as good as on the xbox.
the a o d c
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 02:41:31 pm »
Overlord wasn't a good game to begin with. They're trying to compensate for shitty gameplay with visuals, and as all of you have said, "Graphics do not make the game".
Review aggregate on MetaCritic and GameRankings for Overlord PC: 81%
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/overlord?q=overlord
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932852.asp?q=overlord

Troll failed, try better next time.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 02:47:43 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Overlord wasn't a good game to begin with. They're trying to compensate for shitty gameplay with visuals, and as all of you have said, "Graphics do not make the game".

I'll take a quote from another thread.

A real hardcore gamer only buy games that score 9 or higher.

But a gamer who isn't stupid forms his own opinion on games, rather than always trusting a magazine or a website.

I love how you insist that ZFGC is stupid, and you delete your account to not come here, yet you pop in on your alt just to troll and derail threads by putting words in peoples mouths to perpetuate your argument, then accuse me of trolling them <_< Dascu, stick to the chat. Its where you belong.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:51:01 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2009, 04:20:32 pm »
  • :D

Nah mate, Overlord actually is a pretty bad game, no matter the console.  It seems awesome for the first hour or two, then you realise that the gameplay says just as dull, and gets harder to control.  Not a very good game.  (Played it on the 360)

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 04:57:03 pm »
big rigs racing is the best game ever, don't listen to the multitude of reviewers who say it's bad

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:36 pm »
big rigs racing is the best game ever, don't listen to the multitude of reviewers who say it's bad

And what sort of point are you trying to make posting that?
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 06:14:05 pm »

And what sort of point are you trying to make posting that?
People are using their own experiences as a counter to the Overlord metacritic score. If personal opinion is suddenly more valid in an argument than a democratic reviewer aggregate, I might as well pass off my own opinion as fact.

Therefore, Soul Reaver and Symphony of the Night are non-games.

EDIT: GODDAMN I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS WHY AM I DOING THIS IF I RUN AWAY YOU PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU WON BUT THE WAR IS FAR FROM OVER !@#$% NARWHALS GODDAMN YOU NARWHALS

GODDAMN
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 06:17:38 pm by Tyler »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 78 queries.