Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reving Zelda - Quest for power  (Read 4254 times)

Reving Zelda - Quest for power
« on: April 12, 2012, 03:43:55 am »
  • Path of the valley
hey i use to be in these forums back in 2004-05 as /\kuma and im now workin on a zelda game in multimedia fusion 2.but i need help,-or just combining the mmf2 engines together
1 engine contains movement,pickup,throw,push,pull and another contains a better movement, and sword . i want to add pickup,throw,push, and pull engine(code) to the better movement engine. but wut i comeup with is buggy code. here are a few screens of areas i did in the past that i redid:

Here is an old trailer for it but was canceled and was being worked on in multimedia fusion and i lost the cca file for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6UbAjEdOcw

if anybody would like to help or work on this project with knowledge with multimedia fusion, or composing music plz contact me or reply
and i would also be glad to send the source file (.mfa) if interested in workin on it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:17:55 am by path »
Re: Reving Zelda - Quest for power
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:21:08 am »
  • A little Alive
This is one of my favorite fan games when I came across this a few years ago, I still have all the screenshots, I was in love with the custom tiles and sprites!. if you ever need some help on tiling or making sprites, I would love to help you. I'm sorry I cant be of any use for coding. I only use rpg maker 2003. Easy and cool coding.

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:28:50 am »
Have a look at this (1.2.0 release). It could give you some ideas. Most of the engine has comments. Not the same style, but push/pull mechanics sort of work the same way.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 08:38:54 pm »
  • Path of the valley
jeod i do have that engine but the mechanics arnt exactly lttp, i was actually refering to FLeSHy's MMF2 Engine(http://www.mediafire.com/?gyuxxlhfimia65y)
that has all the lttp pull,pickup,push,throw mechanics-i want to import it to clem04's ZeldaEngine2D(http://www.mediafire.com/?2x0r9e194z474j0) using clem04's movement
but im having trouble and coming up wit bugs, i can show u the mfa file on wut i was doing if u can help me
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:19:37 pm by path »
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 08:39:43 pm »
I recomend working with him, I remember when I worked with him ;) and with takam

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 09:25:39 pm »
Sure, PM it to me and I'll find some time. It's a busy few weeks though with finals, but I will definitely get back to you.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 51 queries.