Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make your Link face  (Read 1512 times)

Hyrule_SwordsMan

Make your Link face
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:51:13 am »
Hi everyone. I've made a Link sprite and I was wondering if you guys can make his face to see how does it end.
You just have to follow the pallete. If you wish to modify his face's size you are free to do so.
Here's links face sprite:
1x
2x
this is the pallete

This is a face that I've made, but I don't really like it. It doesn't look very realistic :S
2x
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:08:20 pm by Hyrule_SwordsMan »
Re: Make your Link face
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 02:13:54 am »

8) Nice sprite BTW.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:14:35 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Gave it a try I guess this is what you want. He looks a little mad, but whatever.  :P

And more of a cartoony one.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:23:32 am by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

Hyrule_SwordsMan

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:18:08 am »
that sprite is on 2x zoom... when editting it please reduce it to the 50% of its size ¬¬
anyways they're kinda good
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 02:20:25 am »
I 1/2ed mine instinctivly.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 02:50:53 am »
Wow, I loved that sprite so much I made you a whole emoticon sheet.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 03:09:43 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Bboy and Bludleef: Learn to sprite! That face is blown up to 200%, so when you put a single pixel on it, that's the same as putting a half-pixel on it! You need to either shrink it to half its size before editing, or make sure that every "pixel" you add is 2x2. Otherwise you'll get an impossible sprite with mixed pixel sizes that just ends up looking really unprofessional and bad. You're welcome! ;)
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 03:55:07 am »
Bboy and Bludleef: Learn to sprite! That face is blown up to 200%, so when you put a single pixel on it, that's the same as putting a half-pixel on it! You need to either shrink it to half its size before editing, or make sure that every "pixel" you add is 2x2. Otherwise you'll get an impossible sprite with mixed pixel sizes that just ends up looking really unprofessional and bad. You're welcome! ;)
I figured it was that for some purpose of his own. I'm not going to spend time fixing it.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 02:30:31 pm »
I figured it was that for some purpose of his own. I'm not going to spend time fixing it.

It wasnt. >.> And also even if you halfed yours it would still look like !@#$% because the faces you put on yours are terrible.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 05:21:52 pm »

It wasnt. >.> And also even if you halfed yours it would still look like !@#$% because the faces you put on yours are terrible.
Gee, thanks.

EDIT: I fixed 'em up and changed some faces.

EDIT2: Oops, wrong ones...

EDIT3: Fix'd.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:22:42 pm by Bboy94 »
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 08:53:31 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
That's a million times better. When I see sprites done the way your old ones were I think of badly done sprite comics.
  • Lionfish Apps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 60 queries.

anything