Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SPOILER WARNING!]Shadow the Hedgehog--Expert Mode  (Read 1228 times)

[SPOILER WARNING!]Shadow the Hedgehog--Expert Mo...
« on: November 17, 2007, 02:42:26 pm »
Late last year I unlocked Expert Mode in Shadow the Hedgehog(having gotten it in January of the same year).
I beat it not too long afterwards.Has anyone else here unlocked Expert Mode?

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Re: [SPOILER WARNING!]Shadow the Hedgehog--Exper...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 03:55:31 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Not that I know of.  I figured there'd be one like in Sonic Heroes, but I never bothered to get all As(though I think I got them in most of the levels).

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:27:24 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Removed rule-breaking posts based off of-

1. Behavior
- Treat all users and staff with respect.
- Respect opinions and ideas as well, giving constructive criticism only when asked.
- Bad behavior; flaming[1], trolling[2], discrimination, offensive statements, threating/abusive statements or excessive sexual references may not be tolerated.
- Please try to keep a level of maturity in your actions/posts.
- Spoilers[4] are not acceptable, please warn if your post contains them.
- Use of another user's project, material, content or resources without permission from that user is restricted.

Violating rules 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4. Excess posts breaking these rules have been removed for further evaluation. Please feel free to protest these post deletions via PM or seek console from the administrative staff. Thank you ^_^
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 12:45:38 pm by Mamoruanime »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 02:09:51 pm »
  • b e p i s
Breaking the rules? As far as I know, the only member I made fun of was Shadow the Hedgehog, and he's not even a ZFGC user.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 07:20:22 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Breaking the rules? As far as I know, the only member I made fun of was Shadow the Hedgehog, and he's not even a ZFGC user.

There were a ton of posts breaking the rules and kinda blatantly attacking the users who were pro-this game :P So all posts doing that + all of the ones posted because of that were removed (It'd be silly to remove the rule breaking posts, and leave the response posts in... it'd be like someone saying "Hey this game is cool" and then having the next post be something like "!@#$% YOU FOR INSULTING ME" or something XD everyone would be confuzzled :p)

But! Stay on topic please~

(And Lawl; your "+1" post was deleted... it was spam, and kinda trolly; o.0 I suppose this kinda counts as a warning)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:25:02 am by Mamoruanime »

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 05:16:53 pm »

1. Behavior
- Respect opinions and ideas as well, giving constructive criticism only when asked.
- Bad behavior; flaming[1], trolling[2], discrimination, offensive statements, threating/abusive statements or excessive sexual references may not be tolerated.
- Use of another user's project, material, content or resources without permission from that user is restricted.

Violating rules 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4. Excess posts breaking these rules have been removed for further evaluation. Please feel free to protest these post deletions via PM or seek console from the administrative staff. Thank you ^_^

WTF was this about? Did the mr. mod person delete posts, say why he did it, but then refused to give any context about what was deleted? I think so!

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 07:44:43 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

1. Behavior

WTF was this about? Did the mr. mod person delete posts, say why he did it, but then refused to give any context about what was deleted? I think so!

uh no o.0 actually theres enough explanation for the deletion in my posts above yours :P BUT! on that note

STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD FROM ZELDATHESWORDSMAN and post on topic please; if you have an issue, as stated, contact administration about the issue; thank you :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 48 queries.