Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linkosaurus Forums  (Read 1726 times)

Linkosaurus Forums
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:45:39 pm »
Linkosaurus Forums
An advert for my small but potentially great Zelda forum.It just needs members.Rules are a little looser there than here,just try not to hurt people's feelings.

Also,here's an unfinished OOT walkthrough.It's only gotten up to the Water Temple,but it's fairly comprehensive. I am going to revise certain sections because they're not up to my new standard and I don't know what the frak I was thinking when I included the Infinite Gold Skulltula glitch as part of the main guide. :P
http://www.geocities.com/baggeler/z5_walkthrough.html

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Re: Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 10:21:11 pm »
What the !@#$% is that supposed to be? I don't see any boards. Plus that eye raping standard invision theme... You didn't even put effort in making your forum look attractive. You offer nothing interesting for a reason to join your forum. So unless you create a nice Zelda theme and offer something unique, your forum will never become alive.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:23:07 pm by Hyrule_boy »
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:50:46 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
^^Excuse me, but what the !@#$% is THAT supposed to be?  Hyrule_Boy, if you're only going to bash the site and not be constructive then please don't post.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 11:21:44 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
well , to be honest we are on a zelda forum right now lol and there are tons of oot walkthroughs; to sum it all up you offer nothing new.
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 41 queries.