ZFGC.com > Feedback

The Logo?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Starforsaken101:
I'm not really sure why you'd charge us logos with Zelda-related content in it either way.

Aeranima:

--- Quote from: Starforsaken101 on February 12, 2015, 04:50:05 pm ---I'm not really sure why you'd charge us logos with Zelda-related content in it either way.

--- End quote ---

Such an attitude wont bite on me I am affraid. :) So don't act up. :)

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: Aeranima on February 12, 2015, 05:14:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Starforsaken101 on February 12, 2015, 04:50:05 pm ---I'm not really sure why you'd charge us logos with Zelda-related content in it either way.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh sweetling, there's no attitude in an honest statement about charging money to slap on copyrighted images for a fan forum.

Aeranima:

--- Quote from: Starforsaken101 on February 12, 2015, 05:25:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: Aeranima on February 12, 2015, 05:14:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh sweetling, there's no attitude in an honest statement about charging money to slap on copyrighted images for a fan forum.

--- End quote ---

There's an attitude when you seem like a woman with a large vocabulary to choose from and instead choose to make your reply short, and point on with the intention to make me seem like an !@#$% for charging for copyright material. :)

Aeranima:
Anyways. I'd love to help you guys out with a new theme and stuff. Free off charge ofc. Since you've helped me promote my project. So as thanks, I am willing to invest my time into your forums with my background as a GUI / Overall - graphics design.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version