Projects > Recruitment

Can someone test my game?

(1/2) > >>

Milo:
Hi, I feel like my game about ready to be released but I have some concerns about how it will play on other systems ( I never really released a game before so there is that too). For all I know it could be laggy, or contain bugs that I have not found, so I am asking for at least 3 people who have some time to spare to test it out. Preferably I would want people who have played a Zelda game before, especially Minish Cap so they are familiar with how some game elements work. I mostly am looking for opinions on whether or not the game is playable, but if there are any other concerns I will hear it out. If everything turns out to be a total mess, then I may just keep it to myself. I prefer to keep it private, so just send me a message and I will get back to you.

Miles07:
About how much time do you estimate would be needed from us? 1 hr daily? 1 hour once? Periodically?

Milo:
1 hour sounds good enough. It is just a one time thing at the moment, so no long term commitment.

Zhello:
I don't mind testing. Also you want us just to play it all the way through and see if glitches and ore bugs exist in the game as well?

Miles07:
I would, too. Sign me up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version