Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini dungeon idea (Gog's TriFortess)  (Read 1094 times)

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
Mini dungeon idea (Gog's TriFortess)
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:09:22 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
What do you think, I need some ideas xD

Where did I get this idea:
One a website, I used to go to, zeldalegends.  some one made a story about Link v. Them and it was very interesting, so that day I decided to add something of that kind into my own project.

Well I am not close enough to this part but Ill post anyway.

This idea is from my old story lol,  remember those alien dudes from MM? well this is how it goes:

Dungeon:
This will be a 4 star mini dungeon due to the fact you must read lot and rush, also memory based.  Reading will be rather difficult because the text will be drawn backwards.
Concept:
You will play as Link, yet you can play as Sane, and either Gemmy or Kafei for the first half.

Once you take care of the barriers, Link will now enter Gog's Ship
*This mission must be done quickly or else this happens*
Scenario 1 - If you do not finish this level in time, once they take off, they take off with you and the girl.

Scenario 2 - once the girl is rescued, this is a check point for the player, you will now have to destroy Gog's ship which is the main link to the 2 other ships outside, if not, same thing with Scenario 1 but without girl.

Scenario 3 - if beaten correctly, you will face Gog himself.  Once you beat him you will now have to escape yet time has reduced this time.  If you do not escape in time, the ship will blow up with you inside.

Item:
Old Crown of Gog
AKA

Circlet of Gog

This item allows Link to tele-port in game, this only used up 2% of your energy depending on how long it is pressed/released for.

It also causing little damage, if you tele-port nearby an enemy, you the burst of smoke/gas can inflicted damage on your foe.  Getting this item will be in a puzzle like matter, so if you miss it you miss it.

Plot (from original story not the edit version)

2 days after MM...

There ship was flying over the forest; however, the sun was rising very quickly and they didn't have time to head for space.  Since the forest was dark and gloomy from some sort of event, they decided to land there.  A couple days later they emerged and flew away, yet since there previous landing, they didn't have energy to make it back to space.  They found some volcano like island and landed yet again in some forest which looks like there hasn't been any life in it since.  There leader, Gog, came to there aid, which there is now 3 ships in the forest.  

The Witness...

When Gog's ship landed, some little girl spotted them, she was so interested with it that she left the area in search of that light.  She found the ships there, and say THEM gather resources for something she doesn't know about.  She was quickly spotted and captured, the girl didn't bring somebody with her yet someone witnessed the capture and ran away to get help.  Link, after gain a hold of the Mega S. Hammer, relaxed at the island inn.  A girl comes in and told every warrior inside to help her, yet no one believed here, so Link and friends decided to aid her; oddly enough this girl resembles Link's friend, Gemmy.  It is now clear that this girl is Gemmy's lost cousin.  

Gog's History:

Well this guy started for as long has... You know, his secret... Cows.   He resides in space and awaits for his minions to return.  He then receives an SOS from his minions since they are in dire need of resources.  Gog, who is in need of cows since Link prevented the invasion from succession, now resides in the volcano island.  He received notice about a human girl capture, it is unknown what plans Gog actually has for her.  That is if Link and friends prevent the ships from flying back into space.

rush paint of Gog *yet again I am sry for the guest whom cannot see this*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:24:39 pm by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 40 queries.

anything