Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Hyrule  (Read 3715 times)

The Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Hyrule
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:02:43 am »
Link has been relaxing from his last battle but as time passes little does he know on his way back to Hyrule Castle that evil has yet to rise again, as Link got back to Hyrule Castle he saw a rocket from a strange looking machine hit the Castle, Link ran towards the Castle as he entered he saw the Princess laying on the ground as he walked up to her a familiar voice spoke "Long time my friend." the voice said as Link turned to see Ganondorf standing before him, as Link pulled out his sword preparing for battle Ganondorf spoke "Ha! you really thought our last battle back in Hyrule Field was really our last battle?" Link standing there stunned as he remembered what had happened when he had the power to turn into a wolf, as he turned to see the Princess try to talk to him the only words he heard was, "Li- nk I h-h-have be- en..." and she died on spot Link turned to Ganondorf with anger Ganondorf said "How do you like that poison I gave her?" Link charged at Ganondorf but as he was about to hit him Ganondorf fired a spell at him sending him back in time to the begining, Now its up to you to help Link on a journey across time and return back to the present to rescue the Princess before Ganondorf poison her! P.S. i'm going to need a team who ever is interested in helping please feel free to join by Mailing me thank you.

Click here to view on the site.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:49:30 am by Theforeshadower »
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Hyrule
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:37:40 am »
  • It's the grineer
First, let me say a couple of things, apart that this looks like an interesting plot:

1- Tell me in which timeline is this set  :P. I can't know which battle is.
2- How are you intending the time-travelling thing be? From a part of the game you travel to the past and confron Ganondorf? That'd create a paradox: if Ganondorf didn't poison the Princess, then none of Link's events should have been done.
3- How's the game's style? 3D, or 2D (and in 2D, ALTTP or MC?)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:45:19 am »
Topic moved as there are no screenshots,downloads,videos, etc.  When you get something together, I'll be more than happy to move it back :)

When I moved it, it changed all the quotation marks and an apostrophe to the php code o.0.  Changed it back for you.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:50:20 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 12:14:34 pm »
First, let me say a couple of things, apart that this looks like an interesting plot:

1- Tell me in which timeline is this set  :P. I can't know which battle is.
2- How are you intending the time-travelling thing be? From a part of the game you travel to the past and confron Ganondorf? That'd create a paradox: if Ganondorf didn't poison the Princess, then none of Link's events should have been done.
3- How's the game's style? 3D, or 2D (and in 2D, ALTTP or MC?)

1- Well the timeline is set after the events of Skyward Sword.
2- You see Link is basically getting hit with a spell Ganondorf had been working on the past few years  while Link was taking a vaction from fighting evil, which like for instance in Majora's Mask Link played the Ocarina to go back to the first day but every main character still remembers what is going on, so when Link gets blasted with the spell as he gets sent back in time He would still know whats going on in the present time he was in. So technically i'm trying to make it like Sonic Generations when he gets blasted he'll go into this Hub room where you get to go around and select a level you want to play with either Modern Link or Classic Link (and their is a secret on how to get Toon Link but I can't tell that here  :P)
3- 2.5D basically how they got Sonic The Hedgehog 4
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 12:29:21 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Then, following the official timeline, there are some errors there.

1- In Skyward Sword Link confronts Demise, not Ganondorf. Therefore, how can be there "Long time no see"?
2- You mentioned Link's ability to transform into wolf. Link transforms into wolf in TP, which is setted centuries after SS.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 12:35:32 pm »
Then, following the official timeline, there are some errors there.

1- In Skyward Sword Link confronts Demise, not Ganondorf. Therefore, how can be there "Long time no see"?
2- You mentioned Link's ability to transform into wolf. Link transforms into wolf in TP, which is setted centuries after SS.
1- I don't understand what your saying how is Ganondorf saying Long time no see?

2- Well it may not be based after of Skywards sword let me change that a period of time after TP
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 12:39:22 pm »
  • It's the grineer
..."Long time my friend." the voice said as Link turned to see Ganondorf standing before him...

Ganondorf talking to Link. If setted rigth after SS, then Ganondorf never existed (yet).
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 12:41:15 pm »
..."Long time my friend." the voice said as Link turned to see Ganondorf standing before him...

Ganondorf talking to Link. If setted rigth after SS, then Ganondorf never existed (yet).

Then it's a period after the events of TP
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 54 queries.

anything