Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gonderi Daggers - A Morrowind Mod  (Read 11093 times)

Gonderi Daggers - A Morrowind Mod
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:29:45 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I'm working on a mod for the game The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

The mod adds a village called Gonderi Daggers Village to the Grazelands. They is no quest or storyline, though my first Morrowind Charecter (back when I was on the xbox), Aragorthen Gonderi will be featured with some stories to tell. He is the founder of the village, paid for it out of his own pocket, and it is under Hlaalu Control (him being a Hlaalu and all)...

It shouldn't conflict with any mods, BUT Wilderness Mod & Giants add some spawns near it, and it will be under constant monster attack. Luckily it will be heavily guarded by Hlaalu Guards, Sharpshooters and Guard Dogs.

Any way, some screens:

They will be a optional .esp which changes the Human Blood into actual blood vials from the Mod 'Vampiric Hunger III', which can be used to quench hunger (also added by the mod). And a optional staking plug-in for 'vampire realism'.

The trained animals ARE for sale, you can buy them and use them as companions. They will fight for you and carry your equipment.

So far i have finished

Interior:-

Public House :-
The Public House Ground Floor Interior
The Public House Bar-Keeper (Unkillable)
Aragorthen (Unkillable)
Aragorthen's Pet Wolf (Unkillable)

Battle Room:-
The Warp Amulet to go to the battle room
The stone warp 'door' to exit from the Battle room
A Hostile Dremora Called Never-Ending (Unkillable)

Other Interiors:-
The Guard House Interior

Exterior:-

Buildings:-
-Public House
-Guard Tower
-The Animal Sellers House

NPC's-
Removed The Dog's. They won't defend you and my attempt to add bounties for attacking them caused guards to attack the dogs, and you get off free as a bird
Added the Guard Captain with a golden daedric longsword
Added Guards & sharpshooters
The Animal Seller & His Animal Trainer

Trained Animals-
The Script
Ai Packages
Some Have Companion Dialouge

Quests-

Poison The Vampire Blood :- Retrieve a potion which kills any vampire that drinks it.
                                         [Player Must Be Level 30 or higher][Player Must Be A Vampire]

Long ago, Vampire Hunters made a poison that would kill any vampire who drank it, and mortal would remain unnaffected, but the poison would be in thir blood for two days and any vampire who drank that blood would die. For years they poisoned vampires, cities would have the poison dipped into their water supply, the people would drink it, and vampires would die. Everywhere, vampires would die.

Eventually the vampires discovered this, and began to claim revenge. Vampire Hunters were hunted down and killed, and all the bottles of poison destroyed. At least, that is what the records of the vampire hunters history say. I, however, have discovered a different story.

The official story was too full of inconsitances for me and two other vampires liking, so I began to investgate. What we learned was that a small group of Vampire Hunters hid the Poison, while taking refuge in a cave. The Vampire Hunters were all attacked and killed, but the poison was not found. This poison will have stood the test off time, and still remain there now.

Before they died, the Vampire Hunters sealed the poison. To access the poison a certain Medallion is needed, The Medallion Of The Hunter. Only one of these is still in existance, and was held in the Mournhold Museum Of Artfacts, but fortunately i managed to, how can I put it...retrieve it.

I entered the cave, hoping to find and claim the poison, however the Vampire Hunters refused to abandon their defense, even in death, and I was forced back. That is why I want you to enter the cavern, you are much stronger than me, and I have good faith you will claim the poison. Here is the Medallion of the Hunter, as well as 100 gold coins. When you return the poison to me I will pay you twenty times that.

Cave-
Gonderi Daggers, Cavern Of Lost Blood

Enemies:-

Vampire Hunters Ghost - Ghost
Vampire Hunter Skeleton - Skeleton
Vampire Hunter Skeleton Archer - Skeleton
Vampire Hunter Zombie - Bone Walker
Vampire Hunter Lich - Lich
Baronak The Vampire Hunter - Lich - Boss

Quest Creation Progress-
Idea Invented

Anyway - Does anyone here play morrowind?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:22:47 pm by TheDarkJay »

Pyrodragon

Re: Gonderi Daggers - A Morrowind Mod
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 08:30:09 pm »
Sound good! Yeah I still play Morrowind sometimes, at least until I get Oblivion. You must be pretty good with C++ to be able to do this, or is this something else?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 11:42:56 pm »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
Sound good! Yeah I still play Morrowind sometimes, at least until I get Oblivion. You must be pretty good with C++ to be able to do this, or is this something else?

Morrowind comes with a very easy to use construction set that allows players to make pugins or mods to share with people online. There is now a construction set for Oblivion too.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 08:00:28 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

Morrowind comes with a very easy to use construction set that allows players to make pugins or mods to share with people online. There is now a construction set for Oblivion too.

Yep. Though the scripting language is like a C++ high-bred.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 08:51:29 am by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 10:13:43 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
UPDATED SCREENSHOTS!

I'm gonna add Monster Companions-For-Sale

Maybe a slave market...

Does a slave market sound like a good idea?
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 10:15:11 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I have the quest things working!

If A vampire drinks the poison:-
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 02:40:20 pm »
Woah looks very cool it makes me wanna play Morrowind again. *Installing Morrowind*
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 04:18:51 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Woah looks very cool it makes me wanna play Morrowind again. *Installing Morrowind*

It will require BloodMoon and Tribunal, mainly because I use textures and meshes from them, as well as from morrowind, and they is this whole copyright issue with using the expansion pack meshes and textures without having the expansion pack...
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 07:19:14 pm »
Thats no problem I've the game of the year edition. *Installing Bloodmoon & Tribunal*
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 12:44:13 am »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
This is looking very nice  ;). Do you know if it will work along side other mods though, like the GIANTS mod? Just wondering because sometimes mods conflict and won't work together.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 03:56:47 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
This is looking very nice  ;). Do you know if it will work along side other mods though, like the GIANTS mod? Just wondering because sometimes mods conflict and won't work together.

I'm testing it with a lot of other mods active most of the time, Giants.

The only conflict is a few monsters spawn inside the village, Only to get SLAUGHTERED by the guards. It's quite frun to watch them fight...i even spawned some unkillable dremora's and watched the laggy-carnage.

20 unkillable dremora's + 20 guards = LLLAAAGGG!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 12:50:57 pm »
If you've a good PC like me I don't have lag then. :P
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 01:38:17 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
If you've a good PC like me I don't have lag then. :P

My pc is good, but morrowind handle's large fights VERY badly, even if you have a Beast you still get lag. I cap my FPs at 60, and it was hitting around 10 to 20 during the fight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 65 queries.