Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Valve  (Read 6599 times)

Re: Dear Valve
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 08:10:30 am »
the people who like HL2 see it as Valve's way of stalling their announcement of their game's thrust into development hell.

People who like HL2 need to stop whining about Episode 3. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's a motherfucking video game we're talking about. Yes, it is probably just them stalling their announcement of their game's thrust into development hell. So what. There are plenty of other generic sci-fi first person shooters they can play instead.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 08:15:37 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I can't disagree with you there; but that argument can also be said about the people wanting Portal 2 :p...

EXAMPLE!

They could play "The Ball".
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 08:42:01 am »
Actually I think it's good they are doing Portal 2 instead of Episode 3. Like I said, there are plenty of what Episode 3 is promising already on the market. There are not a lot of good, high budget, gimmicky, quirky puzzle games.
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 10:26:45 am »
the people who like HL2 see it as Valve's way of stalling their announcement of their game's thrust into development hell.

People who like HL2 need to stop whining about Episode 3. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's a motherfucking video game we're talking about.

You know, saying "It's only a game" is the bottom end of a !@#$% poor argument. It's almost as shitty as "You should be grateful for what you got cos theres starving kids in africa"...

So what if it's only a game, Why are you even posting in this topic if it's evident you don't even care about the subject matter?

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2010, 04:51:22 pm »
  • b e p i s
God I can't hear anything in this thread over all the whining. Episode 3 will come out eventually, and it will be great, because Valve is great and makes great games. Portal 2 will also be a fun game.

Get over it guys, man.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2010, 05:10:19 pm »
It's amazing really, you make a topic that goes against Valve and everyone jumps at you like you've just punched a baby in the face.

Valve aren't as good as everyone makes them out to be...

God I can't hear anything in this thread over all the whining.
Have you tried pissing off then?

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2010, 07:26:17 pm »
  • b e p i s
God I can't hear anything in this thread over all the whining.
Have you tried pissing off then?

No, I haven't. It won't make Episode 3 come out any faster.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2010, 08:12:24 pm »
It's amazing really, you make a topic that goes against Valve and everyone jumps at you like you've just punched a baby in the face.

It's amazing that when someone just slightly disagrees with you, that you react so fierce about it. In this entire topic I haven't seen anyone making Valve out to be a real good company. Most people here say that they just don't care about Valve.

It is also really interesting that you argument by trying to discredit someone else. You say that a valid argument is not valid and follow that with unfitting analogies. Or you say that someone has to go away when they don't agree with you. Really it is interesting.
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2010, 09:07:03 pm »

It's amazing that when someone just slightly disagrees with you that you react so fierce about it.
Woahhhhhh stop right there.
I made this topic to show my frustration that once again Valve announced another useless sequel to an unarguably original game (which could do damage to it).

Then Moldorma came in acting out about my somewhat anti valve rant.

In this entire topic I haven't seen anyone making Valve out to be a real good company. Most people here say that they just don't care about Valve.
Oh come on Niek. Open your eyes. Dantz !@#$% said it straight.
Valve is great
Right there see it now?
And anyway, You are the only person to say you don't care much for Valve...

It is also really interesting that you argument by trying to discredit someone else. You say that a valid argument is not valid and follow that with unfitting analogies.
ORLY show me how it was valid then? Quote and context plz

Or you say that someone has to go away when they don't agree with you. Really it is interesting.
I said to go away to one person because he admitted to not caring for the Half life series, which you know is what this topic is about

Y'know cos if he doesn't care much for the Half Life series but only cares for the Portal game then his opinion is going to be one sided...

And anyway Niek, you've stated you don't care much for anything this topic is about, so why don't you take my previous advice to someone else and leave as well? I mean it's clear it doesn't concern you either...
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:36 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
I didn't say I don't care for the Half Life franchise. I love those games, and am absolutely anticipating any word on episode 3. I just said that I'm more excited that this announcement was about Portal 2.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2010, 09:30:40 pm »
I didn't say I don't care for the Half Life franchise. I love those games, and am absolutely anticipating any word on episode 3. I just said that I'm more excited that this announcement was about Portal 2.

I think I'm mixing posts here. I'm sure someone said they didn't care for half life?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2010, 09:41:14 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
We were discussing the people who don't care for HL.

I personally don't care much for Valve in general. I mean; I've played and beaten HL and HL2, HL2e1, and HL2e2. I've played and beaten Portal. I enjoyed bits and pieces of the experiences. I loved Portal's flow more than HL2's, but it was a one shot deal for me.

Although; you can't make a thread like this and expect completely positive feedback. It's kind of a bait thread for negativity :\
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2010, 09:46:02 pm »
Although; you can't make a thread like this and expect completely positive feedback. It's kind of a bait thread for negativity :\

The point was literally just to rant. I was expecting this to be long dead and buried by now. I didn't think people cared enough for a sequel to Portal. I mean heck Valve stated many times ages ago there would never be a sequel it was just a "one off". Kindda shows they are milking really...
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2010, 09:47:59 pm »
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2010, 10:34:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Final Fantasy was just supposed to be a one off ^^ Last I checked people were allowed to change their minds about things. Like me, I used to hate noodles. Now it's like one of my favourite food-stuffs. I used to say I'd never drink anything alcoholic because they made people (i.e my family) act like idiots, now I just hate my family when they're drunk, not the alcohol itself (which I quite like, so long as it doesn't taste horrible (read: all things of beer and ale) ^.^ Though it can make me a bit stripsy at times...).

Anyway, what was my point again? Oh yeah, people can change their minds, even companies.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:59:15 am by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2010, 01:12:17 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Oh look it's people judging a game before they've played it.

Not that Portal 1 was a tech demo or anything, which is why it was boxed with Team Fortress 2 and Episode Two.

Edit: Here, why don't you do a little reading on the game. http://www.fpsbanana.com/threads/168193 Hurf dur Valve is EA.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:16:33 am by Porkchop »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 70 queries.