Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Completed] Wondertastic 2  (Read 1547 times)

[Completed] Wondertastic 2
« on: June 28, 2007, 11:40:27 pm »
WONDERTASTIC 2

WAIT BEFORE YOU PLAY!

What is it? The Wondertastic Series is composed of annoying games intended to make you cry. Unless you cheat that is. I wont tell you how you can cheat but it is possible. So if you are not familiar with Wondertastic it is just a game where little stick people pop up and you have to tap one of them. One of them is called a Wonder Poru. The rest are Basil Poru. Wonder Poru take you to the next level. Basil Poru take you back to the start of the game.

History of the Game! The history of Wondertastic dates back to Wondertastic. The original game can be played HERE. It was made to see how challenging of a game I could make in one day. I succeeded.
Later on I began work on Wondertastic Two. Well...It pretty much sucked. I overhyped it and lied about its contents thinking that I could add them in eventually. When I couldnt I scrapped the project. Just a few days ago I brought it back and started Wondertastic Two from scratch. If you want to play the original Wonder2 click HERE.
Yes I have plans for future Wondertastic Games. Up to four I believe I have planned.

Whats different in the new Wonder2? Not much. Better graphics, Different Order of Poru,  And a Life System to make the game slightly easier. The Life System is the gray Dots at the bottom left. Dont worry about it. But if you click on a Poru and nothing seems to have hapenned look at your Dots. One gone. So then dont waste the other Dots clicking on the same Poru. Okay?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:33:17 am by 4Sword »
Re: Wondertastic 2
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:28:34 am »
  • Oh.
No offense, but this game didn't make me cry, it made me hit the little X in the top right corner of the screen.
I killed the poroos.   >:D
Well im just wondering- But is that the best of your ability in flash?  Cause THATs what made me cry

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PS: I beat it, no cheating >:O
Hm.

uma

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:29:09 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Well, he said he made the original in 1 day so no... You would need to be talented with flash to think, design and code a simple and challeging game like Wondertastic in a day. But he probably spent like... an hour or something making?

Anyways, I tried it! Its hard... but the life thingy helps alot :3!
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:46:12 pm »
I bet you cant beat the original Downsider. No this is not near my Flash capabilities. I made them both in a day actually. The Original took about a half hour to make. Wonder2 took about 45 minutes due to the fact that there are more levels and the life thingy.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 05:57:50 pm »
  • :D
Fun game, I beat it already.

<_<

*right click, forward, right click, forward...*
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 07:14:05 pm »
Fun game, I beat it already.

<_<

*right click, forward, right click, forward...*

Thou cheateth.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 11:42:56 pm »
It's boring.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 11:46:47 pm »
This is a pretty good game, but I just feel that there's no strategy involved. It's just memory. No clues to show what Poru to pick. Then again, there's probably no way to pull it off, but you like challenges. I still like it. I haven't beat it.

ArcticZero

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 06:15:08 am »
 ::)
this is just "one of those games," you know the ones
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 03:22:56 am »
The kind that you play once get angry, exit, and never see again? I admit it. Its true. In the finale game "My Wondertastic" or Wonder3 I plan on implementing the life system and having it be not just total luck. Dont ask how. I dont know yet. But it will be small and insignificant unless you have really good eyes. XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.46 seconds with 57 queries.

anything