Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small graphics Request  (Read 3631 times)

Small graphics Request
« on: March 06, 2015, 12:36:12 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
So years ago SinkinDevil made me this awesome logo that I could use for my games.  I really like how it looks, but now that I am trying to make more professional games it might be nice to have in a higher resolution version with perhaps a little more detail.  I have yet to actually release my first game so I have no moneys, but I would love to put someones name in my list of special thanks if there was somebody who would be interested in helping me out.

Here is the original (Credit to SinkinDevil)

I really like the color scheme and overall look of this.  So sticking close to this basic idea and color scheme is good

I would perhaps like to see deeper reds and gold and perhaps a wider gradiant.  Perhaps slightly shiny, but also old looking, and perhaps metallic.  My plan is to have the words fall in from the top of the screen and stop at the middle of the screen with a thud like they are pretty heavy, but I will animate all that myself.  I just need the basic image.

I am trying to develop with retina resolution with a screen that is 2048x1536.  The Logo should fit nicely in the center of such a screen.

Anyhow.  I would be very thankful if someone felt so inclined as to help me out.  If you have any questions or would like further clarification, please ask.

edit:  Not sure if SinkinDevil is active around here anymore or not, but if you are.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:54:48 am by Aero88 »

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
Re: Small graphics Request
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 09:37:31 am »
  • Idk
I'm still here and I can help you again! Can put something together later today when I come home from work :)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 12:51:52 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Hello again!  That sounds great.  Thanks man.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:44:52 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Sinkin, you the man!

Can't wait to see the new product. Anything recently in development, Aero?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 12:17:36 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
Yes actually.  I am still working on the same project though.  I haven't posted a whole lot about it in quite a while because I could tell that it was going to take much longer than I first expected and I didn't want it to start to feel like vaporware.  This is partly because I am working full time to stay alive while trying to finish it on the side and I am the only programmer on the team. but I have been working consistently on the project for the last 2 1/2 years or so.

Much has changed though.  For instance I am not working with Gamious any longer.  They decided to back out which was, in the end, mostly a good thing because the people I was working with the closest decided to stay on and see it through to the end.  So we are taking more of an indie approach now.  The biggest news though is that we are finally at a point where we are ready to release a demo.  It has been a very long time in coming, but short of a few finishing touches like a good logo to show off at the start, it is ready to go so I plan to be posting here as soon as it is actually ready.  I have been wanting to show it off for a long time now so I am quite excited for the prospect.  All I can do is hope it is received well when the time comes.   XD

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:32:25 am by Aero88 »
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 04:15:57 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
Hey Sinkin.  A friend of mine has also offered to take a stab at making the logo.  If you are still making one I would love to have both options to present to my team as I know that you do great work.  I would like to credit you though regardless of what is used for your original inspiration of the design of the logo.  If you wouldn't mind PMing me the name you would like to be credited to, I will make sure it is taken care of.  Thanks a million man.  I really appreciate it!

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 12:07:00 pm »
  • Idk
Is this something you had in mind perhaps? :)

EDIT: Gonna fix a quick error in the logo... Whoopsie

EDIT 2: Theeeeeere we go! I have it in a higher resolution if you like it.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:14:43 pm by Sinkin »
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 01:20:26 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Hey that is really slick!  Thanks! that turned out really well!  The higher resolution version would be great, and on a transparent background would help to.  At full res it should be confortably displayable on a 2048X1536 canvas.  You rock man!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 10:03:46 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Okay.  Little Update.  I had two very generous individuals offer to make a logo for me which both turned out very well.  I am sad that I cannot choose both.   :(  After showing them both to the guys I am working with we ended up deciding to stick to the design that was more along the lines of the original design that Sinkin made years back.  I attached an image of the updated design to this post.  I spent the last two days figuring out how I wanted to animate the logo screen, and it has turned out quite nicely.  Thank you Sinkin for both your original design and the new one.  I really liked it and I was torn between them both.  Obviously since the new design is based on your original work I will make sure that it is credited.  Thanks again for all your help!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:07:37 pm by Aero88 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 52 queries.