Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: -pointless rant-  (Read 2480 times)

Re: -pointless rant-
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 09:09:51 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Ha, yeah, I am familiar with setting my outlook low.  I tend to waste a lot of my money on soda; even going through $200 in a semester by buying over ten 20 oz bottles a week at college, lol.  ...

Eek, soda. I used to have a major caffeine addiction. I kicked that habbit though. =]
* Shefali chugs some water
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 09:14:40 am »
lol, you have no idea how bad it is for me.  I have so much caffeine in my system, that my metabolic rate causes weaknesses in my skin to rip apart and everything; it looks like my body wants to rip itself apart and yet I am not overly muscled out.  It sure makes gaming for long periods of time easy though, although, the constant stimulation that numbs the fight or flight reaction to always be heightened to a point of apathy is a little annoying.  It is disconnecting to not really feel anything.  Although, playing video games themselves is disconnection from reality.
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 09:22:40 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
My skin used to always be so dry from dehydration because of the caffeine.  When it got real bad the skin on my hands would crack and bleed.  D:  At the time I didn't realise it was the caffeine that made my skin dry, or I might've quit sooner.
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 08:31:25 pm »
Yeah, I tend to be able to persist in this world even though I am in a constant state of dishevelment.  Games do market through soda companies, so it is not like they are blind to trying to hunt down weaknesses in people to sell a product.  Meh, there are worse things in the world so I carry on as I am.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 45 queries.

anything