Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Farenhype 9/11  (Read 695 times)

Farenhype 9/11
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:09:36 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
It was in the bargin bin!  It cost 5 bucks, it had DICK Norris (former Clinton advisor)...

...what else could you want from a movie?  So I bought the 80 minute rebuttal to Michael Moore's hilarious film (I still feel sorry for people who think that movie is valid in any way, shape or form), and again: they make the smarter case.

I've been researching global warming for MONTHS... still can't seem to find an intelligent article on how it's a serious threat (no "Republicans get money from oil companies" is NOT a valid reason).

So why is it that I can't find any intelligent left-winger that will make a good case?

Certainly many moderates have made certain liberal stances on issues seem valid... certainly I've seen a lot of right-wingers make good cases for their causes... but why can't I find a good left-wing source?

I'd appreciate any help in finding a good left-wing writer would be appreciated.

Anyway, good movie >_> <_<

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Re: Farenhype 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:21:22 am »
Wrong forum. <_<
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 01:40:28 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Well then let me talk more about the movie.  #1, unlike Moore's film, they actually have intelligent guests.  Experts on the subject, in fact, more than any other guests they actually have people interviewed from the movie who are upset about the way their comments were used falsely (which I still can't understand why we don't have a civil lawsuit going on from some of these people-- probably because it's not worth it, and the public image portrayed would be awful).

#2, they don't portray things with the amount of language and immaturity that Mr. Moore does.

#3, you can skip the darn Michael Moore movie and go strait to this, because they give background information, and show key scenes used in the movie.

Feel something Bush said was completely out of line?  Watch this movie to see the parts of those speeches and appearances that they didn't show in the movie.

Want to hear about an angry newspaper company that had an article published by them misused (THEY had the nerves to demand an apology... naturally a refusal from Mr. Moore, because he's rich, fat, and white enough to get away with that-- note the description of Mr. Moore's actually making fun of his book "Stupid White Men", so don't accuse me of being bigoted, when I'm making fun of what the man said himself)?  Then watch this movie.

Good show ^_^
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 10:14:10 am »
I saw Fahrenheit first time few days back. Some for Bowling for Columbine...I liked 'em. Since I totally hate the American govenment. But I like the stuff Alex Jones did too.

But yeah, I guess this movie has a good approach too...I think left wingers make much better cases than right winfed. But I dunno. I dont trust anybody who governs America...

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 10:22:29 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I almost went to imdb to see this, then I noticed it was about politics  :X
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 44 queries.

anything