Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Recruit] Spriters, composers, (tilers) for Threads of Despair  (Read 3077 times)

TDWP FTW

Forstride Productions
[Recruit] Spriters, composers, (tilers) for Thre...
« on: April 12, 2011, 05:28:02 am »
  • Forstride Productions
Hey everyone!  Now that the engine for Threads of Despair is nearing completion, I can start focusing on the actual game (Story, locations, etc.) itself.

Most of the stuff I plan on doing HAS been planned out, but I'm not the greatest with sprites/tiles and music, so I'm looking to "hire" a few people to help me with it.

Requirements:

Spriters:

Must be able to sprite in LTTP style (I'm using LTTP rips and custom LTTP-style tilesets/sprites ATM).  Color palette doesn't really apply, as I can re-color to my liking.

Composers:

Must be able to compose with emotion.  If I ask for a track that gives off a creepy, mysterious feel, I want to be creeped out.  :p

Tilers:

Now, what I mean by tilers is people to make tilesets, not mapping.  The requirements are the same as the spriters category

I'm not sure if that sounded as too wanting, but it's better to ask for the best than the worst.  Anyway, post here or PM me if you are interested in joining the ToD team.  :D

LaFreakki

LaFreakki
Re: [Recruit] Spriters, composers, (tilers) for ...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:30:50 am »
  • GetOffMyNuts
I love the idea. Let me know the style that you want the sprites in and if you want anything ripped or edited. I'd love to help. :D
If you don't like what i say, then my job is done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 42 queries.