ZFGC.com > Feedback

Login/register

(1/3) > >>

Mariotag:
So, this is my second time having trouble on this site.
It doesn't log me in when I fill in the blanks on top the forum page. I have to specifically go to a separate login screen, otherwise, it gives me a session timed out error.
Trying to reset the password does NOT send an email. It was a problem when I tried signing up for this site, and I had to contact the admins on discord before anything happened.

Just thought this would need to be addressed.

(An edit: My apologies to the IRC members for if my comments were too many.)

MG-Zero:
We're aware of the issue and haven't had a chance to fix it yet

MG-Zero:
The login header has been moved from the home page to the actual forum and should now work on the midnight theme. Will get to the other themes when I get a chance.

Mariotag:
Thanks!

Link:
Captcha doesn't seem to work on the site.

A guy came into #ZFGC and informed the few people on that it is impossible to answer

[10:53] <llama> Hi.
[10:53] <llama> I'm trying to register in the site.
[10:53] <llama> And it has what is basically an impossible caption.
[10:54] <llama> It says "The fish gave the swordsman a frog so he could make eyedrops. Who was making eyedrops?"
[10:54] <llama> Which is simple enough to understand, it's about the Trading Quest from Ocarina of Time.
[10:54] <llama> Trouble is the character in question, the Scientist, doesn't have a name!
[10:56] <llama> I've tried putting in Scientist, Marine Scientist, Lake Scientist, Professor, The Professor and even Mizuumi, his name from the Manga.
[10:57] <llama> But no matter what variant I use I just can't pass this damn caption and register to the site. How long has this been the captcha question? Surely you must have had a dearth of new users joining the site since this came up, because it's bloody impossible.
[11:30] <Link> I would idle here for someone to respond
[11:30] <Link> i had the same problem before I realized that I already registered
[11:54] <llama> Can you point it out to someone who runs the site? Even the contact section seems to not work.
[11:54] <llama> The url for the registration page is also listed as Not Secure on my browser, making it of questionable authenticity to begin with.
[11:55] <llama> I really want to join this site to show off a fan game I've been working on for the past ten years. This is the perfect forum for it, but actually joining is proving beyond troublesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version