Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZFGC Character Competition 2008 - Looking for staff  (Read 1064 times)

ZFGC Character Competition 2008 - Looking for st...
« on: May 31, 2008, 07:40:36 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
One of the most succesful traditions ever started on ZFGC - arguable THE most succesful - has been the Character Competition. Initiated by Wally in 2005, the character competion has become a greatly anticipated annual summer event. I ran the competition twice; in 2005 (alongside Wally and DJ) and 2007 (alongside Hoffy) and was pleased to do so.

Andrew has appointed me head of this year's addition as well. Hoffy however, stated he's unavailable so currently, I'm looking for someone else to help me. I'd prefer someone with (minor) Photoshop skills (I've got some templates, you just need fill in stuff) and some staff experience under his belt. Once again, that's just a preference. I'm sure most people would do fine.

You'll also need to be available during June, July and August, although you can of course have a few days here or there in which you're unavailable.

PM me if you're interested, I'll probably make a decision right after the weekend.
My name is Pitt

Giverny

Christ on Acid
Re: ZFGC Character Competition 2008 - Looking fo...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 05:22:51 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
I would be very interested. I will PM now.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 40 queries.

anything