Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pugsy  (Read 930 times)

Mongoosedog

Pugsy
« on: July 05, 2007, 06:55:32 am »
anyone ever heard of this game for the Sega Megadrive? i own the actual cartridge and its one of the best games i have ever played ever. it might even be the best game i have ever played.

it had a really awesome physics system which allowed for some pretty interesting and unique puzzles. i loved the music and level design. everything about the game just seemed awesome. the only thing i didnt like was the the guy you play as walks too slow...

has anyone else played this game? if not you should. just downlo.....i mean buy it...
Re: Pugsy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 01:42:25 pm »
Yeah I've played 2 of them, I seem to remember them getting pretty tricky as they go along. At one point a load of people had it as a ROM and ran it on all my secondary school computers :P the teachers and the admins were not happy lol.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 07:56:54 pm »
Yeah, I have the original cartridge too. My friend gave it to me (I think he didn't like it). He said he found it under his dad's bed O__o. It was a very fun and unusual game, though I never completed it. Now I feel like downloading the ROM.

Mongoosedog

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 12:06:13 am »
i didnt know there was a second pugsy game. i will have to check it out. i finished the first game 100% and got the 'proper' ending. it was great fun
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 02:45:18 am »
i didnt know there was a second pugsy game. i will have to check it out. i finished the first game 100% and got the 'proper' ending. it was great fun
Neither did I. Checking Google nao.

Edit: Damn, Pugsy is rare on the internet too. I can't find anything. :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:48:35 am by dehvknull »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 45 queries.

anything