Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: US army are pussies.  (Read 18228 times)

Re: US army are pussies.
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 03:42:14 am »
Okay, then why the !@#$% am I paying $4 for oil when they, by your statement, just captured a bunch?
Because America !@#$% the system up, making things not run as smoothly there now. That's why.
Incase you didn't know, oil companies are making RECORD profits now. They're still paying the same amounts in order for them to get oil, yet they charge us more.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:45:33 am by Drewdelz »
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 03:46:23 am »
~Will it only get worse before it gets better?

Also if we were seriously trying to crush Iraq we could of already bombed them off the map, but instead we're trying to reform them or something and set up new government thingies.

Also Russia is mean :(  Georgia is like Pennsylvania compared to three United States
  • _D_W_ RP Archives
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 03:53:25 am »
Okay, then why the !@#$% am I paying $4 for oil when they, by your statement, just captured a bunch?
Because America !@#$% the system up, making things not run as smoothly there now. That's why.
Incase you didn't know, oil companies are making RECORD profits now. They're still paying the same amounts in order for them to get oil, yet they charge us more.
Uh, duh, that's because no one !@#$% regulates OPEC...Am I the only one here who can see the forest for the trees?

No one has placed regulations on the prices of oil.

Why does South America have nations with 12cent oil?  Because they don't get their oil from the megacorporations  like everyone else.

So you are saying that the USA government should step in and say,"This is !@#$%! For the next five years, gas prices are going to be stuck at $3.50 per gallon."

They did that once...long time ago I believe.  OPEC has too much power and is not really an America organization.  So if we told them to lower prices, they'd just tell us to !@#$% off.

Iraq is not the entire stockpile of oil in the world.  We here in the US have enough oil for ourselves for the next few centuries.  But damn environmentalists and OPEC prevent us from dirlling which would lower gas prices and OMFG bring jobs back to the USA.

Hell, just about 75% of the oil that comes from the Alaskan pipeline goes to other countries besides the USA... okay, wtf with that?

lol
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 03:54:54 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
* Mamoruanime doesn't think Drewdelz quite understands that if we leave Iraq, Iran will have control over their resources... which means $10 a gallon for oil...
* Mamoruanime also is very offended by this thread as most of his cousins are in the army.
* Mamoruanime also thinks instead of saying the "US army are pussies", it'd be better to at least realize that the military takes orders, so it's not really fair to call them pussies at all.
* Mamoruanime leaves this thread as it lacks any credibility or intelligent discussion :(
* Mamoruanime still loves you Drewdelz :(
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 03:55:28 am »
* Mamoruanime doesn't think Drewdelz quite understands that if we leave Iraq, Iran will have control over their resources... which means $10 a gallon for oil...
* Mamoruanime also is very offended by this thread as most of his cousins are in the army.
* Mamoruanime also thinks instead of saying the "US army are pussies", it'd be better to at least realize that the military takes orders, so it's not really fair to call them pussies at all.
* Mamoruanime leaves this thread as it lacks any credibility or intelligent discussion :(
^this

oh and that reminds me.

If a country offends or pisses off the USA, we are supposed to just ignore it.
But if the USA pisses someone off, OMG it's the end of the world.
We should immediately crucify the President and condemn ourselves...great logic the world has about the USA.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:57:19 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 04:05:20 am »

^ this, all over this topic.

Oh, why would it be smart for the U.S. to start a whole nuclear war again?
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 04:15:56 am »
Anyone continuing to complain about the title of the topic should look to the edit on the first post which corrects and clarifies everything.
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 04:16:55 am »
  • D-D-D-DRILL!
Canada doesn't draft, or force us to war. It's our choice.
And you're being waaayy to !@#$% defensive. How could you clearly read what I said,(that it's not the soldiers themselves, but the people controlling them) then !@#$%
go on about how I'm dissing the soldiers, and American people? Do the American people control the troops? Uhh, no.
Because you clearly edited in the "It's the commander, not the soldiers." later... And I only said American people because that's what America's troops are... PEOPLE.
LESS TALK, MORE SPAHK.
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 04:24:01 am »
Anyone continuing to complain about the title of the topic should look to the edit on the first post which corrects and clarifies everything.
Yeah, the title is moreso to draw people in. >_> But I guess some people just read the title and reply. lmao

Because you clearly edited in the "It's the commander, not the soldiers." later... And I only said American people because that's what America's troops are... PEOPLE.

Uhh, look at time of my edit, and your first post.
My edit was way before you post... >_>

Hell, just about 75% of the oil that comes from the Alaskan pipeline goes to other countries besides the USA... okay, wtf with that?
I know, it's !@#$% stupid. Canada sells 90% of it's oil for cheap as !@#$%, then buys oil from other countries for tripple the price that we're selling our own. WTF?

(example, not accurate pricing)
 - Canada sells it's own oil overseas for $1.50 per gallon.
 - Canada buys oil from countries overseas for $4.50 per gallon.

Why not just !@#$% keep your own oil and save the money? WTF.
You shouldn't have to sell your products to other countries just to keep "peaceful trades" going.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:32:31 am by Drewdelz »
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 05:32:18 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I know, it's !@#$% stupid. Canada sells 90% of it's oil for cheap as !@#$%, then buys oil from other countries for tripple the price that we're selling our own. WTF?

(example, not accurate pricing)
 - Canada sells it's own oil overseas for $1.50 per gallon.
 - Canada buys oil from countries overseas for $4.50 per gallon.

Why not just !@#$% keep your own oil and save the money? WTF.
You shouldn't have to sell your products to other countries just to keep "peaceful trades" going.
Didn't you complain earlier about the desolate state of the world? I think it's selfish for us to hoard oil, but I do get what you're saying about exporting and the outrageous costs.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 10:59:38 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)

I hope you're being sarcastic, because the US isn't looking to start a nuclear war at all.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 11:39:12 am »
  • b e p i s

I hope you're being sarcastic, because the US isn't looking to start a nuclear war at all.

Well we're not...but if we're not careful we might D:
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 09:27:25 pm »
Russia's now saying they'll have all of their troops out by Friday... I doubt it, tho.
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 10:33:29 pm »
Yes, I was being sarcastic.
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 10:45:44 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I think the Hoarding of Oil was what started World War Three in the Fallout series of video games. Just saying.
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2008, 01:00:35 am »
  • If not now, when?
Blah blah blah.
The United States is not the only country with military forces in Iraq.
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2008, 02:37:23 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
You know what would be great? If we just stopped using "invade them lol" as an answer to things.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 09:54:58 pm »
If any !@#$% starts nuclear I will be very pissed off. Bollocks to wearing that CBRN kit just to fight. Gets to !@#$% hot. :(
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 72 queries.

anything