Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Demo-ish?] Resurrectio Incipiam  (Read 1925 times)

Majoras_Wrath

Childishly Deranged
[Demo-ish?] Resurrectio Incipiam
« on: July 26, 2012, 04:07:04 pm »
  • Beware the Moon...
This used to be called "The Legend of Zelda: Heart of the Master Sword" but it has since changed. It's still the exact same game, just dressed up differently. By which I mean change all the names while otherwise remaining blatantly zelda-esque. Things like, there is no Link, but there is a (female) protagonist clad in green who's main weapon is a sword. There is no triforce but there are still dungeons to traverse to claim an item inside along with a powerful relic. I'm not entirely sure what else to put here but give

http://resurgence.tk/

a gander and if you have any questions, ask!

P.S. yes I like to use Latin despite its deadness.
P.P.S. Turns out there's rules for how to post! I'll fix those up in a jiffy.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qimTIlGSqQ
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:09:53 pm by Majoras_Wrath »
  • Resurrectio Incipiam

thestig

Re: [Demo-ish?] Resurrectio Incipiam
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 05:57:14 pm »
Heheh. I love the level design in your fan game.. probably one of the better pieces of work I've seen yet! Not a fan of the use of Adult Link's voice, though. That could get annoying and it really doesn't fit the style you have because Adult Link's voice is.. well, it's mature. The overall style of the game seems more cartoonish but that's because of the ALTTP-styled graphics. LOVE the music. Especially what you have playing for what I think is the overworld music?

Those were my first impressions after watching the video. Looks fantastic so far though!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 38 queries.