Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ideas Dump (gmks)  (Read 1278 times)

Ideas Dump (gmks)
« on: January 03, 2010, 10:23:22 pm »
Since I [should] will be going to college soon, I figured I should dump most of my ideas which you guys may or may not like.

I took one screenie of each and will have the basic jist of what I was wanting to do.
They are all in one rar file. All are GM7 gmks.  Most of these probably have extremely horrible habits so they are there for mostly ideas.

DOWNLOAD :  http://gamerspub.ismywebsite.com/ideas.rar

CABAL
Was a game dev entry.  The objective I had was to recreate the nes game "Cabal"
with enhanced graphics.

CRISIS CORE : FINAL FANTASY 7 2-D
My goal when I started this was to try to see if I could recreate the battle engine of Crisis Core into 2d.  If I actually would have put effort into this, it would be a sinch.

FADED MEMORIES
Bad bad bad...lol  Was going to make a survivor-horror game with multiple endings as you chose the memories you remember based upon actions to take.  I only put it in there since I had some "documents" for it :/

LEGEND OF ZELDA ADVENTURE
This could have also been a nice game if finished.  Basically, it was going to be an oldschool styled beat-em-up in a Zelda universe.  It was going to feature 3 player co-op as well as leaderboards and achievements.

LEGEND OF ZELDA BATTLE RUMBLE
Another bleh online idea I had.  Using simple graphics, I was going to make a 4 player "smash" style game using only Links as characters.

ZELDAVANIATROID
The entire point of this was to try to create a Castlevania style zelda game with combos.  Could have probably made a decent game with it with some effort.

LEGEND OF ZELDA SEIKEN DENSETSU
Another game where everything was virtually laid out except the programming itself.  Simply put - lost interest.

RESIDENT EVIL 2 2-D
Now...This is one I always think about jumping back on because doing a RE game in an overhead style is so simple as well as the spriting(but I can't tile worth !@#$%, part reason i stopped).  Shoulda stuck with it.

Again, I am just dumping these out for maybe giving someone here ideas on how to go about certain types of gameplay.  I don't really think any are decent.  I noticed that I have a weird taste of resolutions.  Pretty much, I got bored easily.  Something I am trying to overcome especially going into college for game programming.  Then again, money is always a good motivator :)

I'm not going to list the controls for all of them.  Just look in the gmks.

Feel free to ask any questions or criticize.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Ideas Dump (gmks)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 07:04:09 am »
  • .越//
looks good, i remember some ( means one ) of them ;P

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 39 queries.