Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boss / Guardian Sprites  (Read 17040 times)

Re: Boss / Guardian Sprites
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 08:26:45 am »
There were also people who wanted to do an Original Zelda title and not a remake. Thus we can better focus on the engine now and when the engine is good, and well done we can look at what CP game we make.

Ryuza

That one guy
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 02:40:58 pm »
  • RyuKage2007
A bit of both sounds like a good idea, as for the graphics part it should probably be all general graphics for MC, like dungeon bosses and puzzle related stuff from older games in MC style, things that could easily be incorporated into the engine once the basics are out of the way. Before that I think that getting together a large amount of ripped MC graphics might be a good idea, if you could help get this topic started back up: http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34025.0, namely the MC sprites part, it would probably be a big help to the engine.

I think that when the engine is finished, or far enough along that work can be started on a full game, that we should start with a remake of an older game, that way there are some boundaries so things don't get too out of control with everyone wanting to do something different on a custom game. When it comes to remaking an old games there probably won't be too much of a need to modify the engine as most of the general stuff in older Zelda games has made it to Minish Cap. I personally would like to continue on with LA but its up to the community as a whole once the engine gets far enough along.

Gathering together some MC sprites for the resource topic should be perfect for you Zeemo, from the looks of your DA account you have a pretty good amount of sprites already collected together.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:44:24 pm by RyuKage2007 »
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 05:02:02 pm »
Thank you and thats nothing compared to what i have in my hard drive.
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 02:33:23 pm »
I know its passed the amount of days this topic is run but i want it to keep going!
I will provide anything the project needs:
Tilesets: i have and TSR
Sprites: we have made or we can finish them
Engine: if we work hard enough maybe we can find one and/or someone will make one for us

I really want this project up and running again.
Here is my DA account it has some sprites on there along with some i found/collected
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 08:25:12 pm »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
I know its passed the amount of days this topic is run but i want it to keep going!
Ditto! I will help in anyway I can. I can sprite some enemies or edit tiles. (Probably can't do bosses.) Is there anything in our version that isn't in the GB/GBC version? Is there the color dungeon?
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 09:36:15 pm »
i can do bosses and some normal sprites and eventually i can MAYBE make maps. (i haven't tried yet so i don't know if i can)
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:42 pm »
What sprites do we need still? cause the genie from 2nd dungeon is good except fireballs but we can find some on TSR and the rock head with 2 arms is done (there was only an out line but i finished it. And some other ones on here

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:38 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Zeemo, these are really old threads for a project that's been gone for a year now. Please stop posting in the archives <_<;;
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 12:22:31 pm »
well me and some other members want to bring back mc style links awakening

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 12:36:20 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
well me and some other members want to bring back mc style links awakening

Start a new project for it then :P This one's dead. Nothing's stopping you from making your own
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 58 queries.

anything