Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA  (Read 224207 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA
« Reply #760 on: February 13, 2012, 05:38:14 pm »
  • .越//
I think that this looks absolutely amazing so far and exhibits a fairly unique and fresh take on the FSA style in terms of colouring and overall design! I was a huge fan of your RPGM2K3 take on Link's Awakening, so I'm only even more excited to see your work in a far more expansive program. I'll definitely be giving this a download sometime later today.

This Game is made by Team Dekunutz what you are referring to is the project he did by himself and the whole Design of OoT2d is the work of multiple Members coming to this result ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #761 on: February 13, 2012, 08:17:15 pm »
  • I'm so bad I'm good.
I think that this looks absolutely amazing so far and exhibits a fairly unique and fresh take on the FSA style in terms of colouring and overall design! I was a huge fan of your RPGM2K3 take on Link's Awakening, so I'm only even more excited to see your work in a far more expansive program. I'll definitely be giving this a download sometime later today.

This Game is made by Team Dekunutz what you are referring to is the project he did by himself and the whole Design of OoT2d is the work of multiple Members coming to this result ^^

Oh, sorry. It seems that I neglected to fully read the first post. This means I should expect even more from it. I played through the demo just earlier and was rather impressed with it's progress. I'm especially in love with the intergration of the particles which floated about in Kokiri Forest.
I'll be working on this later, I imagine... So for now, have fun just looking at this.
« Reply #762 on: February 22, 2012, 05:49:00 pm »
oh man, so glad to see news that this is still going on.

You know I was having a thought about the hookshot. What if you put a spot to stand on, on the floor, and press a or something, and he automatically hookshots to places, even like ceilings or where ever!

Will you update any more screens? I am excited to see
« Reply #763 on: February 22, 2012, 11:03:45 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I'd like to make an announcement on behalf of Team Dekunutz:
Xfixium has resigned from his place as the leader of the project. So from now on, Cypras leads the programming department. As for the graphics, we haven't decided yet.
This is a big loss for OoT2D FSA, but not a lethal one. Hopefully the project gets back on track asap.
Just a heads up for you guys. Xf will probably post here and inform more himself when he gets to it.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #764 on: February 23, 2012, 12:03:10 am »
  • I'm so bad I'm good.
That is most certainly a shame, however as you said, I'm sure the project will still be worked on just as devotedly.
I look forward to seeing the completion of this project.
I'll be working on this later, I imagine... So for now, have fun just looking at this.
« Reply #765 on: February 23, 2012, 01:26:20 am »
Yes, I was going to make an official post here. I was going to wait till Cyp made a new OOT2D topic, as that's what was originally discussed. I'm still trying to find time to piece my end of the code together with the new engine, I'm sure that's holding up the topic creation.

It just comes down to time and really my interest in this project for the free time that I have. I believe I'm dragging this project down, and I think it's better that people don't wait on me for results and general thumbs up. I'm very thankful to have worked with these skilled and determined people within Team Dekunutz. It offered a challenge for me, and it was quite rewarding. As Tompel said, Cyp will be heading the programming portion of the game, and it seems he will be overall manager of the project as well. There's already a bunch of new designs and graphics in the works. So still keep an eye out for this one, as there is rapid progress already being made.

And as always, I thank everyone for your interest in this game.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #766 on: February 23, 2012, 01:29:58 am »
  • I'm so bad I'm good.
Well, that's rather noble of you. I'm sure everyone will be just as interested, after all, regardless of the staff involved, the game obviously looks brilliant.
So long as it was a great experience, it's certainly impossible for it to have been a waste of time. Of course, I wonder as to what you might be doing with your time from now on.
« Reply #767 on: February 23, 2012, 11:46:52 am »
Well all is understandable, Ive no doubts the team will pull through with it.

You still going to have "any' interaction at all in it? Like anything?

Still excited, and wondering if the team takes ideas from anyone outside the team?
« Reply #768 on: February 23, 2012, 03:10:25 pm »
You still going to have "any' interaction at all in it? Like anything?

Yes, I foresee some interaction.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #769 on: February 24, 2012, 12:28:59 pm »
Oh thats awesome then :D I mean it has to be hard to completely abandon ship I know!
« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2013, 03:07:38 am »
I said at the start of this project that if Team Dekunutz could not complete the game that all source code and resource would be released to the public. Due to requests for the resources, I finally got around to gathering all of them from the pyxosoft private dev forums.

Below is the link to all the resources for Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA. Enclosed is the source that was functioning, not the most recent source that was worked on (As that source was NOT functioning). I also included all the tools that were being used to create this game. You will find the audio and visual files we created as well. I used .cpt files for graphic WIPs, but converted them into .psd files to make life easier for photoshop people. The conversions may not be perfect.

http://pyxosoft.com/downloads/oot2d_fsa.zip

Have fun! This is Team Dekunutz signing off!
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2013, 04:51:42 pm »
This is a gold mine.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2013, 09:01:58 pm »
  • .越//
 :'(

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #773 on: April 28, 2013, 02:53:24 am »
So the project is ended  :(

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2013, 04:45:05 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
And from the ashes, something bigger will rise...

...please?
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2013, 07:47:37 pm »
It's sad to see something like this end, but thank you Team Dekunutz for the work that went into the project. Like Miles07 said, hopefully this will assist others in the creation of continued and/or new ideas.
« Reply #776 on: June 05, 2013, 12:08:35 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Hi Guys,

We've started up a new project over at http://oot2d.org/. The project is in the early stages of planning and development is yet to take place. If you would like to get involved, we will be hosting this project on GitHub and developing the project in Java using the LibGDX Framework to assist with distributing the project to multiple devices. Optimally we would like to make the project available on Android, iOS and Desktop, but Desktop devices will be the main focus for this project (but a version for an Android gaming console such as Ouya isn't too far outside of the vision).

You can head over to the website for more information!

Hey, welcome to ZFGC!  Although we don't mind you getting yourself some publicity here, we'd prefer it if you created a new thread for it.  Thanks!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 71 queries.

anything