Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drilly requests 4 Short Melodies!  (Read 826 times)

Drilly requests 4 Short Melodies!
« on: September 06, 2007, 12:35:30 am »
If you can compose a small piece of music that sounds nice than you should be able to do this. I need 4 songs for a game of mine. They should be simple and short and when it loops it does not sound bad. The first song should be a slow, lazily, relaxing song. The next should be composed based on a brisk peaceful walk. This one should be a tad faster. The next again is faster. It should sound sort of exciting and by this point the song is getting pretty quick. The last song should be extremely fast and crazy sounding. Very chaotic but still with a melody behind it. Perhaps if you want to take the quick way out you could make one melody and then speed it up and change instruments and stuff. :/ I would really appreciate the help. If my descriptions of the speed were not very good here is the game they will be in:

http://lifebox.1111mb.com/SkySkyPanic.html

The first song goes to Sleepy Mode
The second goes to Brisk Mode
The third goes to Rapid! Mode
The last song goes to Insanity!! Mode

*btw credits to moldormu for the code of the game. and if anyone takes this request thanks to them for the songs. it may seem like i am not doing anything but i am. i came up with all the concepts for the game and the graphics.*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 39 queries.

anything