Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smart Talk?  (Read 1500 times)

Smart Talk?
« on: September 19, 2007, 08:40:17 pm »
You know, when your parents tell you to knock off that smart talk, they mean do not talk back to them.  This is just a pun on that phrase, this board is for intelligent discussion and no back sass.  Use it well. 

This board is locally moderated and group managed.  This means that to get in, you will have to be let in.  This is inconvenient, I know, but if you want to talk and not be swamped down with something less than that, then it is helpful for all those who want to post well. 

So why post intelligently and discuss important things meaningfully?  Not only does it make you not look like an idiot, but it also will help us base possible future staff hirings, possibly.  It would help make your case rather than us just taking your word for it.

All in all, give it a chance, if you hate it, then I hate you.

Oh, and PM the local moderator of this board if you want to be in and are serious about it.  You could also PM me as well.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 08:59:23 pm by 4Sword »

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: Smart Talk?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:20:41 am »
  • Silly cat!
Oh, right, yeah, just magically give me the moderator position without asking. That way the next time I get on the forum I'll have PMs that I can barely understand.

Hrm, don't worry about it. I guess I'll... moderate this place. I suppose I'm going to need permissions to allow members in and out of this board, so that would be pretty helpful.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:31:42 am by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:44:04 am »
Yeah, I kind of just threw you in here as a default person other than myself to fill the void.  I could have sworn that I gave you group moderator permissions similar and in use on the forum currently, but I will look into that.    Oh, and if you get tired of the position, then a replacement can be found.  Again, sorry for just throwing this at you, >.<.

Edit: I must not have, I checked, added you to the form thing, and you should be good now.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:45:58 am by 4Sword »

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 06:45:54 am »
  • Silly cat!
Well to be honest I'd rather not mod this board at all :P.

Hoffy.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 06:46:15 am »
Fine, I will do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 46 queries.