Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wexler's Call for Cheney Impeachment Hearings  (Read 1599 times)

Wexler's Call for Cheney Impeachment Hearings
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:22:36 pm »
So then: http://www.wexlerwantshearings.com/

What are your thoughts on it, and did you sign it?
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Re: Wexler's Call for Cheney Impeachment Hearing...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 05:26:16 pm »
  • *whistle*
Seems a bit late to impeach the guy, really, especially for things that happened over four years ago, and since there's not much over a year of him left in power. Unless part of the implications of this would be him going to jail, I guess.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 05:52:23 pm »
Seems a bit late to impeach the guy, really, especially for things that happened over four years ago, and since there's not much over a year of him left in power. Unless part of the implications of this would be him going to jail, I guess.

I think that'd be the goal. With this latest CIA tape's scandal, I think there might even... be discussion of war crimes. I even saw a conservative author write an article about war crimes in reference to the bush administration, assuming the tape's scandal is cracked open far enough. We'll see how tightly they wrapped it I guess.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 06:02:21 pm »
  • *whistle*
Seems political to me; y'know, an attempt to get as many senior Republican politicans arrested as possible, in order to discredit the Republicans in the coming election.

I mean, it's still entirely correct to do, but the timing and vigour of which Wexler is pursuing this does seem politcally motivated.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 07:06:24 am »
Seems political to me; y'know, an attempt to get as many senior Republican politicans arrested as possible, in order to discredit the Republicans in the coming election.

I mean, it's still entirely correct to do, but the timing and vigour of which Wexler is pursuing this does seem politcally motivated.

That's true, and its paid for by Him. However he is on the committee that can approve hearings. Two others also agree with him (on his committees). I don't think its 'ever too late' to impeach. When they first started saying 'its too late to impeach', i saw that as bull, because they started impeaching clinton about a year and a half before his last term ended. I guess killing thousands and being an evil mastermind is less worse than getting head from a ugly woman.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 46 queries.

anything